Postbucks no longer in existence.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The owner of postbucks has decided to sell the site to the owner of bizdustry. It was announced on the postbucks thread yesterday by the now ex owner. And when one tries to log in to postbucks now, it would automatically redirect one to bizdustry. This means the postbucks has been merged into bizdustry as postbucks fails to exist as a forum any longer. I think I saw it coming.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The owner of postbucks has decided to sell the site to the owner of bizdustry. It was announced on the postbucks thread yesterday by the now ex owner. And when one tries to log in to postbucks now, it would automatically redirect one to bizdustry. This means the postbucks has been merged into bizdustry as postbucks fails to exist as a forum any longer. I think I saw it coming.
That's so absolutely sad, but bizdustry also stopped its operation. Our earnings in post bucks will never be retrieved. It's good if bizdustry is back on its operation. Thanks for this information.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
That's so absolutely sad, but bizdustry also stopped its operation. Our earnings in post bucks will never be retrieved. It's good if bizdustry is back on its operation. Thanks for this information.
The truth is that bizdustry may never be back to being a paid forum. At least, not for a long time. But I am not even bothered by that. Thank God I withdrew the last penny I had from postbucks before it crashed.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Yes, PostBucks has been acquired by Bizdustry. I was a moderator on PostBucks and now I have lost my job. We were trying hart to keep the forum active but sadly revenue was very low to maintain the site.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
There are so many paid to post sites those which started with great noise they produced so many new things but after very short period of time they closed and some of them took our money too.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Yes, PostBucks has been acquired by Bizdustry. I was a moderator on PostBucks and now I have lost my job. We were trying hart to keep the forum active but sadly revenue was very low to maintain the site.
I know it was just one of the jobs for you. You surely have many ways to make money. And you are a moderator here too. But since it was integrated, I thought they would retain you.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
That's very upsetting many paid to post forums closes down post bucks was quite popular forum back then but now it closes down I hope that RIF won't go away too

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Well, I am glad that the Bizdustry have acquired the postbucks site. But we heard that bizdustry also stopped the paid to post services. I however have no idea whether it will resume the ptp service after the merger.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
That's very upsetting many paid to post forums closes down post bucks was quite popular forum back then but now it closes down I hope that RIF won't go away too
Post bucks was struggling big time. The admin said they were making 5 cents in whole month from the site. That is really pathetic.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I saw this announcement too. I wonder why bizdustry would but the forum when they have stopped paying people themselves. Unless the admin is thinking of bringing back paid to post with time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Yes bizdustry now owns postbucks but i don't think anyone would be able earn from the site cause bizdustry has also stopped paying their members as well. Lets see how things goes though.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I always wondering why one wouldn't concentrate on one type of business and make it stand out and outsmart it's competitors. I have seen many businesses failing due to the urge of just owning many businesses with the inappropriate management

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Oh sad. sorry to hear that. but it is good news for BIZ users. it looks this forum is getting bigger everyday. I hope that its income will also increase so that users can work with more interest

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I am wondering whether all the forums that used to pay users will be all non paying? I hope to see more authentic forums that would pay for the members their time like this index forum.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Postbucks was one site that tried all it could to find its feet but couldn't. It was constantly a quiet zone and there was not much activity there. You would go online and only find yourself online.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
The Postbucks website has stopped paying. Gladly, I was inactive on that website. Bizdustry has stopped paying, too, which is quite a disappointment. I am unsure if they would come back.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The challenge with all this platforms is that they became unsustainable lately because of low revenue. I hope that the economy bounces back and ad networks continue to pay well again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The truth is that bizdustry may never be back to being a paid forum. At least, not for a long time. But I am not even bothered by that. Thank God I withdrew the last penny I had from postbucks before it crashed.
I also was able to withdraw my 9 dollars. BIz keeps on messaging me despite, not being a member there perhaps being a member of PB is what drives them tomemssage me.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I also was able to withdraw my 9 dollars. BIz keeps on messaging me despite, not being a member there perhaps being a member of PB is what drives them tomemssage me.
All postbucks members have automatically been merged and transferred to Bizdustry. You can as well go and be active there. They might consider you as part of their valued contributors. It is possible.

Back