Posting without thinking

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
I know that our posts on the post thread get no pay, but for the sake of my love for you, here I am posting many posts under the post thread, so there is a topic you can rampage and earn. We are here as a team, so write posts too for the interest of all members here. I also like to write with or without pay. Writing is my passion, and while I am not yet back to work, I will continue serving everyone.
Happy I Love You GIF

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
I know that our posts on the post thread get no pay, but for the sake of my love for you, here I am posting many posts under the post thread, so there is a topic you can rampage and earn. We are here as a team, so write posts too for the interest of all members here. I also like to write with or without pay. Writing is my passion, and while I am not yet back to work, I will continue serving everyone.
Happy I Love You GIF
That's very generous of you. Most forum posters are posting only for credits and they have no genuine concerns for discussion, or even quality posting, on the forums.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Maybe they are busy people and want a shortcut, lol. Somehow, they may shift and share their hidden talents once they are free to pour out their feelings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Good one, right from time, I have never been the type to always post. I usually post once in awhile because I have never been good in that aspect. I am going to put in more effort as well though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
I know. I read your posts daily here and on the other sites. I have tried to start threads but because of lack of ideas I don't start them.
It's just easy to get ideas. I got ideas from reading and deep thinking. I always have nice ideas when my mind is relaxed.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I have not written a post here in a long time and I was not aware that you are not paid any more to post here. On any forums, I am more active in the conversation and replies on the threads. I am not so active on creating new threads. I would do that less frequently. Thank you for posting a new thread. It brings interest and varieties to the platform.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
When we post under the post thread portal, it is one way to express thoughts and feelings of something we experienced and that you want others see and feel,

Back