Poultry farming business.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry farming is the most profitable business in my country, it is a chicken farming it have three parts farming egg laying chickens and farming chickens that is only used for meat products. and both of those chickens have different foods and supplements and the las one is buying an incubator and hatching chick and selling them for those who want to start poultry farm.
In order to start poultry farm business first we need to decide on which farming we choose the hatching, the egg laying or the meat producers, after that we prepare place for the chickens and we start the process.
what about in your country is it easy to start and running poultry farm business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
I known someone who is into this poultry farming and they are making good money from it. It is one of the most lucrative business out there. You can make money from selling eggs or even the hens.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I known someone who is into this poultry farming and they are making good money from it. It is one of the most lucrative business out there. You can make money from selling eggs or even the hens.
Yeah poultry farming is very profitable business, and the best thing is the money we need to start the business is very small and we can Graw the business through time and experience. after we buy the chickens then the only cost we spend is on their food nothing else.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
Yeah poultry farming is very profitable business, and the best thing is the money we need to start the business is very small and we can Graw the business through time and experience. after we buy the chickens then the only cost we spend is on their food nothing else.
That's true, you can choose to start small or big depending on how much you have. Though i believe one also has to learn about how to keep the hens healthy in each seasons.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, you can choose to start small or big depending on how much you have. Though i believe one also has to learn about how to keep the hens healthy in each seasons.
Yeah, the biggest problem when it comes with poultry farming is the health of chickens they get disease so easily and they die so easily so in order to make things safe and not to lose your business its mandatory to focus on the health of chickens.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
Poultry farming is a good business but it is very capital intensive. It is not a kind of business that you can afford to leave any margin for errors in terms of finance and management. It is very profitable though.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry farming is a good business but it is very capital intensive. It is not a kind of business that you can afford to leave any margin for errors in terms of finance and management. It is very profitable though.
Yeah poultry farm is profitable and it have very high demand amount the society, and its our day to day need for food, in my country running poultry business good, it don't need that much investment funds, all you need is a star up money and the business will grow by its self.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.245
For a well established poultry farm business the entrepreneur must equip themselves with adequate piece of land that can literally cater for the business needs. It's however very profitable and lucratively if well handled.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
Poultry farming can be a lucrative source of income, since people are always consuming eggs, chicken meat and other products. However, any disease like bird flu can kill the hens, reducing income.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.245
Poultry farming can be a lucrative source of income, since people are always consuming eggs, chicken meat and other products. However, any disease like bird flu can kill the hens, reducing income.
In my country, most poultry farmers are very rich because they really make it working on the venture. Chicken is very nice meal to most people in the world and therefore the people dealing with the business really enjoy doing it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.370
If you can start integrated poultry farm by combining with fish farming where you feed chicken poop to fish, this is highly profitable business. I have seen a lot of people do this

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.720
If you can start integrated poultry farm by combining with fish farming where you feed chicken poop to fish, this is highly profitable business. I have seen a lot of people do this
I have gotten training on integrated poultry. It is a very technical process but it helps to minimize costs of operations for a poultry farm.

Back