Presearch token

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Hello today I come to present the presearch token, it is a token that is earned for free for each search you do in your search engine you can earn up to 2.5 presearch token per day, the token is quite high in coinmarketcap and has a considerable price knowing that you can earn them for free just by registering and doing your searches as if you did them with google only that these searches are paid, It is also a decentralized and private search engine, I leave you screenshots.
Sin título.jpg
My token balance is as indicated by arrow 96.60 presearchs token.

Sin tatulo.jpg
And this is the price of the token right now, the historical maximun was 0.70 and in the last bullrun it touched 0.41 more or less.
If you register now you get 25 presearch totally free. (0.073x25 = 1.82$ free)
https://presearch.com/signup?rid=4692881

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Several years ago I joined Presearch, I even got more than 58 Presearch coins, but unfortunately Presearch stopped giving rewards so I left it, I have also made a Presearch review on my blog so users don't get stuck. The following image is taken from my blog.

Presearch Earning.png

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Several years ago I joined Presearch, I even got more than 58 Presearch coins, but unfortunately Presearch stopped giving rewards so I left it, I have also made a Presearch review on my blog so users don't get stuck. The following image is taken from my blog.

View attachment 1781
Hmmm, thanks a million times for pointing this out, so that people don't get to waste their time and data using their search engines to browse, well I just hope it is a very legit site and platform.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920

View attachment 1781
I continue to receive rewards and I am accumulating to mount my node and receive even more repayments, each search I do I receive more tokens, a maximum of 2.5 a day, I advise you to try and verify if you receive rewards.
Post automatically merged:

Is it available in phones browser.I ask this kind of question because most of the Crypto earning extensions are found on the browsers that are mobile friendly in any way.
I can't tell you for sure but I think yes.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presently, I searched items using the presearch search search engine so that I can earn some token but I don't know if it is a legitimate platform.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Presently, I searched items using the presearch search search engine so that I can earn some token but I don't know if it is a legitimate platform.
Well notice that in coinmarketcap is in the 500th position more or less, there are many nodes formed that earn presearchs every minute and has a strong community behind you can only search on youtube, I do not think that if it were a scam it would have reached so high in the top crypto.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I continue to receive rewards and I am accumulating to mount my node and receive even more repayments, each search I do I receive more tokens, a maximum of 2.5 a day, I advise you to try and verify if you receive rewards.
Post automatically merged:

I can't tell you for sure but I think yes.
I have long since quit and left Presearch because of disappointment, it happened in 2021, of course I don't want to meet the same disappointment, how long have you joined Presearch.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have long since quit and left Presearch because of disappointment, it happened in 2021, of course I don't want to meet the same disappointment, how long have you joined Presearch.
well I have not been in the project as long as you really, I started a few months ago I think 2 months or so, but the question is that I get paid every day at least my balance goes up, and I have seen that I can open nodes later, I do not know what is the exact problem you had.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well I have not been in the project as long as you really, I started a few months ago I think 2 months or so, but the question is that I get paid every day at least my balance goes up, and I have seen that I can open nodes later, I do not know what is the exact problem you had.
Whenever I want to seek information on the internet, I make sure to use presearch so that I can earn the token.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Whenever I want to seek information on the internet, I make sure to use presearch so that I can earn the token.
That is very good, because every 25 searches you get paid and you can earn more or less from $0.07 to $0.10 a day more or less which is not bad for the work you have to do.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I don't like the idea of giving free cryptocurrency this way. It would make more sense if they had a model to generate revenue. It's also an old coin but it's still not listed on Binance

Back