Pricing strategy for digital products

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you sell digital products, what kind of digital products do you sell? How do you price your products? Let's say you are selling an ebook, how would you set the selling price for your ebook? If you are selling social media templates, how do you determine the most appropriate price for your product? In case, you are selling Digital art, what strategy do you use to set a price?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I am not selling any digital products. I am only selling milk tea in the mall, lol. However, it is of great advantage to sell digital products to utilize technology. I am not yet on that kind of business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I think the first thing to do is to look into others who are selling similar products as yours, then from there you can set yours after including the charges the platform you are currently using would take though.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not selling any digital products. I am only selling milk tea in the mall, lol. However, it is of great advantage to sell digital products to utilize technology. I am not yet on that kind of business.
Have you considered selling your franchise? I am asking this question because a lot of people started small built a big brand and then started selling their franchises. Tea is a big business in my home country.

Back