Print On Demand as a Passive Income

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you want to earn passive income, try to create a Print-On-Demand business. This business model doe snot requires you to manufacture products or even fulfill the orders (ship to the buyers). You do not have to spend a lot of money to start this business. You can use platforms like Etsy and eBay and integrate with print providers like Printify and Printful to start a business. You need product designing skills as well as marketing skills, though. I run a couple of print on demand stores.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Print-on-demand business is lucrative if you know your onions. I created an account on redbubble sometime ago but I was not really consistent enough to make designs. I think it is a kind of business that requires patience and consistency.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you have the skills to be able to run a print-on-demand store and you know it is something you have a passion for and you are able to gain access to what you need to be able to run it as a solid business then it really is a very reliable source for passive income. I myself have looked into print-on-demand as a source of passive income and I am still learning more about it at the moment. I would love to get into it if possible when I am able to.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
print-on-demand business is a very good business venture and you can make passive income with it. It is a kind of business that numbers really matters because the more designs you have the more your chances of making money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think this will be a passive income but more like a side hustle as you would still need to be active with the printing to be able to make money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think this will be a passive income but more like a side hustle as you would still need to be active with the printing to be able to make money
That is actually not how it works. Print-on-demand simply means designing clothes and listing them on your store and when someone wants your designs they will print it for them. If you sign up on a platform like redbubble they will give you the opportunity to create your own store for free and list your designs there. You can make money passively with it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have good graphics designing skills you may likely succeed in print-on-demand business. You also need to know how to do keyword research on the platforms you will be using

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you want to earn passive income, try to create a Print-On-Demand business. This business model doe snot requires you to manufacture products or even fulfill the orders (ship to the buyers). You do not have to spend a lot of money to start this business. You can use platforms like Etsy and eBay and integrate with print providers like Printify and Printful to start a business. You need product designing skills as well as marketing skills, though. I run a couple of print on demand stores.
Ive heard a lot about print-on-demand businesses and it sounds like a really interesting way to earn passive income. Its nice that you don't have to manufacture or ship the products yourself.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ive heard a lot about print-on-demand businesses and it sounds like a really interesting way to earn passive income. Its nice that you don't have to manufacture or ship the products yourself.
Yeah, if you're interested you can sign up on a platform called redbubble or Teespring. These platforms can help you to get started on print-on-demand business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Print-on-demand business is lucrative if you know your onions. I created an account on redbubble sometime ago but I was not really consistent enough to make designs. I think it is a kind of business that requires patience and consistency.
This kind of business is good but you may not make so much money immediately you start it

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
You can actually start making money immediately provided you have knowledge and skills in digital marketing. If you have established audience, social media followers, for example, you can also make money immediately.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every kind of business requires you to work very hard if you want to achieve because there is no success without hard work
Definitely, I think it is important for people to understand this and stop investing in Ponzi schemes. Every business requires consistency and hard work.

Back