Probit.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
ProBit Global is a crypto exchange founded in 2018 in South Korea, and currently Probit Global is ranked 36th in the top spot crypto exchanges on Coinmarketcap, with a trading volume of over $63 million and offering more than 550 types of crypto. Probit often provides airdrops to its users, and also offers secure ICOs and IEOs for investors. The Probit Exchange also issues a native token named Probit token (PROB) the current price is $0.082. as a useful utility token to reduce trading costs by around 20%, and allows for staking.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I've heard about this particular exchange and I want to believe that it is probably one of the most recognised cryptocurrency exchange.
Probit is not one of the top 10 crypto exchanges on Coinmarketcap, but it is well known and liked by users because it often provides legit airdrops, it is also one of the crypto exchanges that offer IEOs which allow users to invest more safely. Investors will have the opportunity to buy tokens before the general sale at a reduced price.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
ProBit Global is a crypto exchange founded in 2018 in South Korea, and currently Probit Global is ranked 36th in the top spot crypto exchanges on Coinmarketcap, with a trading volume of over $63 million and offering more than 550 types of crypto. Probit often provides airdrops to its users, and also offers secure ICOs and IEOs for investors. The Probit Exchange also issues a native token named Probit token (PROB) the current price is $0.082. as a useful utility token to reduce trading costs by around 20%, and allows for staking.
Their translation fee is high. There was a time I used to write on Blurt platform and I wanted to withdraw my Blurt for the first time. I had to send it there and I saw how high their charges were

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't heard about this ProBit global. I guess maybe this is either because it is not one of the top crypto exchange or because i make use of crypto wallets only.

Back