Product samples for promotion

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some big company products before they release new products to the market, they usually give free samples for free. Example: Include samples of toothpaste on the toothpaste products they sell, or distribute them free of charge to markets, people's homes, schools, and others according to their target market. What do you think, is this method effective for promotion and can it be applied to small business businesses?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This way of promoting products is good but that's not feasible for small businesses because they have low profits. They can always give discounts for promoting their products or services. People like to buy things cheaper.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This way of promoting products is good but that's not feasible for small businesses because they have low profits. They can always give discounts for promoting their products or services. People like to buy things cheaper.
Yes I'm right, I agree with you. That's what I'm currently implementing, when releasing a new product I put up an attractive promo price. After starting to sell well and being widely known, the price is slowly being raised little by little in order to get additional profits.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good marketing strategy. But it seems to be a very costly marketing strategy. It is not a marketing strategy that a small business enterprise will use or adopted because the cost of marketing is very high.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it has always been a good marketing strategy. But it seems to be a very expensive marketing strategy that is mostly carried out by established companies and it works for them
Yes, it is true that this promotion method is usually carried out by large companies. But not a few small entrepreneurs also make food, and provide a few product samples to customers, even if only 1-2 items.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure few small entrepreneurs also adopt the system of promotion too though it is a promotion method is usually carried out by large companies. t's not a bad business promotion.
Not a bad promotion, it's just a promotion that costs a lot. LOL. But I'd like to apply it someday to the snack business only when releasing a new product. I think that's effective.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
This is an effective method and strategy for some companies. In the mall, there are always free samples of coffee, noodles, shampoo, juice, and more. And we also receive free sachets of coffee. It's so exciting, eh?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is an effective method and strategy for some companies. In the mall, there are always free samples of coffee, noodles, shampoo, juice, and more. And we also receive free sachets of coffee. It's so exciting, eh?
Yes, that's right, a lot of big companies do here. I've also bought free soy sauce instant noodles, bought free toothpaste small toothpaste for samples, bought free detergent for beautiful dishes. It is quite effective to increase sales.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, that's right, a lot of big companies do here. I've also bought free soy sauce instant noodles, bought free toothpaste small toothpaste for samples, bought free detergent for beautiful dishes. It is quite effective to increase sales.
That's part of their planning and strategy to increase production and customers. The business owners also spend money for their promotion.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's part of their planning and strategy to increase production and customers. The business owners also spend money for their promotion.
Yes, it's true, indeed this method requires a lot of money. So, it is not suitable if applied by small entrepreneurs, whose capital is usually still limited. They need to find other, more economical methods.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some businesses that do that in this part of the world and it is effective. When they give free products to people then most of them will like it and begin to patronize them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.810
Raw Dex
$0.005
Giving out free samples is an effective way to make people aware of your new product. It also helps to gain the confidence of your target audience. If a small business cannot afford giving out free samples, it can offer a special promotion / trial price for the new product.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Giving out free samples is an effective way to make people aware of your new product. It also helps to gain the confidence of your target audience. If a small business cannot afford giving out free samples, it can offer a special promotion / trial price for the new product.
I think small businesses can do it in their own little way to get confidence. But any business venture that produces any product should have the financial capacity to give out free samples.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, it's true, indeed this method requires a lot of money. So, it is not suitable if applied by small entrepreneurs, whose capital is usually still limited. They need to find other, more economical methods.
That is true, you need a handsome capital for that purpose alone requires stuff to use, what if testing is done in many mall centers, so you need more of the stuff to be used for product testing? You also pay the venue and the promo personnel.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that you can do product testing even as a small business owner. You can do it in a small scale and collect the opinions of small amount of people. That can even boost your sales.

Back