Promote your expertise in business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
The expertise that is meant here is the way you deal with customers, you are good at that per se. How are you going to promote it? Apply it, do not keep it inside of you. If you are a friendly type, show it, and if you are that expert in solving a petty problem, do it. If you are an expert in making your customers happy by giving an instant discount, that will promote camaraderie and good sales.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The expertise that is meant here is the way you deal with customers, you are good at that per se. How are you going to promote it? Apply it, do not keep it inside of you. If you are a friendly type, show it, and if you are that exert in solving a petty problem, do it. If you are expert in making your customers happy by giving an instant discount, that will promote camaraderie and good sales.
I am very good when it comes to dealing with customers but I know I cannot be the best thing if but I'm trying my best and to an extent I know how to deal with them

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Promoting your expertise in business is the same thing as promoting your services and as well as promoting your brands. it is critical for businesses to do this in order to grow.
It is basically the same thing and that is how people will see your business because it is the thing that will help you with either a good reputation or a bad reputation depends on how you do it

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
It is basically the same thing and that is how people will see your business because it is the thing that will help you with either a good reputation or a bad reputation depends on how you do it
It is in the best interest of every business to earn good reputation from their customers and it is very critical for businesses to try all they could to satisfy their customers so that they can gain popularity.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
How we interact with our customers does matter a lot though, it plays an important role on if they would be willing to continue patronizing you in the future or not.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.021
To promote your expertise, you should showcase the skills and abilities you possess that make you an expert. And by continually developing and growing your skills you can demonstrate to customers that you are extremely knowledgeable in the areas that are important to them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
Promoting your expertise in business is to showcase your abilities. You should be able promote what you have to offer be it your products or your services in a very creative way

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am very good when it comes to dealing with customers but I know I cannot be the best thing if but I'm trying my best and to an extent I know how to deal with them
That is so good of you very good at dealing with customers. it is an asset and make it your asset that could bring you to riches. if you can deal well then people will trust you so money always comes to you.

Back