Providing Multiple Payment Options

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
Paypal is a popular payment option but is not available worldwide, crypto is getting popular but it is still not used in many countries. While running an online store, it is very important to provide multiple payment options for the buyers. This will encourage people to buy more. YOu also need to add a secure payment gateway that encourages customers to shop confidently.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I believe there are multiple, reliable payment gateways with which one can add to his or her site, in order to enable the customers shop with confidence without having the fear of payment issues.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I believe there are multiple, reliable payment gateways with which one can add to his or her site, in order to enable the customers shop with confidence without having the fear of payment issues.
You are right and any websites that always request for credit card as a means of payment should be a very big website and a trusted one like Amazon because it is very risky to release your information

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes it is always good to offer multiple payment options for the buyers. it is to the betterment of the business as it will encourage people to buy more from the seller.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Like myself, whenever i come to a particular store online or even about to work on a site, the first thing i do check is their payment options, if there is no one i can use, i would simply move on. Having multiple payment methods would definitely help a lot.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
It doesn't seems to be true since the big majority of websites stills limited to PayPal payment and few of them are moving on to the crypto means if you find someone providing both it is rare.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.580
Multiple payment options are good but can cost you more. Also if you offer Payer for example but nobody does not use it, remove it from offerr. There is no reason to lose money on something which nobody or rare use.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
For me l would include the PayPal as the main online payment processor for my online store. I however would consider adding the crypto currency as means for online transactions for those that can't access PayPal.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
For me l would include the PayPal as the main online payment processor for my online store. I however would consider adding the crypto currency as means for online transactions for those that can't access PayPal.
The big majority of online stores adopts credit card and PayPal and Binance is offering virtual crypto cards nowadays as you could order from 17 USDT that is their minimum with 2 USDT fee and 15 USDT refill, it is possible to refill even with 100 USDT and max funds is 10 kilo usdt. But could not link with PayPal means need site accepts credit card.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment, for accepting payments, I offer options such as PayPal, CashApp, Litecoin, and Bitcoin and I can also offer bank transfers if needed.

I think it's a really good idea to be able to offer as many payment options as possible so that everyone is able to use your services and be able to pay for them.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
At the moment, for accepting payments, I offer options such as PayPal, CashApp, Litecoin, and Bitcoin and I can also offer bank transfers if needed.

I think it's a really good idea to be able to offer as many payment options as possible so that everyone is able to use your services and be able to pay for them.
It depends because many people opt for Litecoin payment but for Cash App and PayPal it will be the fact of country limitation or bank transfers because it could cut the fee for international bank transfer.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It depends because many people opt for Litecoin payment but for Cash App and PayPal it will be the fact of country limitation or bank transfers because it could cut the fee for international bank transfer.
This is very true. I used to only accept PayPal at one point until I learned about the issues with some countries not being able to access it and that is what pushed me to offer more than PayPal.

I thought accepting ones like Bitcoin or Litecoin would be difficult but it's been easier than I though to do and understand.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
Multiple payment options are good but can cost you more. Also if you offer Payer for example but nobody does not use it, remove it from offerr. There is no reason to lose money on something which nobody or rare use.
Explain to me how doe using multiple payment options for your online store can cost you money. Don't you think you will have more sales on your store if you are offering multiple payment options to the buyers?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Explain to me how doe using multiple payment options for your online store can cost you money. Don't you think you will have more sales on your store if you are offering multiple payment options to the buyers?
Sometimes you need to enroll for premium offer in Stripe for more payment features or premium coinpayments or even premium woocomerce plugin for more features of payments, if you are not on these platforms you won't understand anything.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
Sometimes you need to enroll for premium offer in Stripe for more payment features or premium coinpayments or even premium woocomerce plugin for more features of payments, if you are not on these platforms you won't understand anything.
You also need to realize when you offer multiple payment options, you will also have more buyers and when you have more buyers, you will also have more sales

Back