PTP websites or surveys?

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a handful of people who make some reasonable amount of money from surveys alone. I also would want to participate in surveys but I'm mostly rejected from survey sites due to my region/location. Other sites dont offer surveys and most importantly, some will later turn out to be a scam . Do you think surveys are more effective way to make money online than PTP sites?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have been doing surveys for many years. Compared to posting on forums, surveys offer better pay. But I noted from fellow members here that most survey sites do not accept members from tier 3 countries.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I do both, both surveys and ptp, the two pay decently, but there are many people who for example can not opt for surveys so they redirect their efforts in the ptp.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I prefer post to paid websites because I don't have some luck on survey sites most of the time and I am not earning or able to withdraw my earnings for several reasons.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Most survey sites have regions that they support, and since I can't participate in lost of them, working on paid to post forums allows me to use my skills in a different way to earn money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I would go for the paid to post forums over the online surveys. This is because it's more difficult to earn from online surveys than it is on the ptps.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from a tier 3 country and there are not many surveys for tier 3 countries. If there is, I am not interested in this way of making money. In my opinion, PTP Forum is a better and easier way to earn money

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
Because I live in a tier-3 country, I prefer PTP forum websites to survey websites. The majority of survey websites only favor those in tier 1 or tier 2 countries. I only participate in two survey websites: YouGov and Rakuten Insights. The latter recently compensated me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I choose PTP because surveys are not really available for me and that sucks PTP is not the best option either but at least I can earn something from PTP and I also enjoy it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I do both, both surveys and ptp, the two pay decently, but there are many people who for example can not opt for surveys so they redirect their efforts in the ptp.
I also prefer PTP sites even though it is very tiring to keep writing for a decent income, because I can't rely on survey sites because I often get disqualified in the middle of the process. There are very few surveys that work for me but the pay is very low.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I also prefer PTP sites even though it is very tiring to keep writing for a decent income, because I can't rely on survey sites because I often get disqualified in the middle of the process. There are very few surveys that work for me but the pay is very low.
I usually qualify for half of them more or less, what I like is that with some surveys I can earn $ 1 or more very quickly, but it all depends on your geographical location certainly.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I haven't experienced payment from a survey site better in a PTP site like RIF. I'm allergic to do surveys.

It really makes emotions when suddenly disqualified in the middle of the survey process. I also often experience it, so don't expect much from the survey. PTP is more reliable for me although it is tiring having to keep writing just to earn 1$. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It really makes emotions when suddenly disqualified in the middle of the survey process. I also often experience it, so don't expect much from the survey. PTP is more reliable for me although it is tiring having to keep writing just to earn 1$. :D
Convert your membership yo Gold no word count, pay is better per post reply and post thread.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Definitely for a new member paid to post sites are a go to for earning a little stipend and when proactive even a decent amount.But sadly there has been a lot of disturbances for paid to post sites this year.Currently only BMF,RIF and FC are paying that i know of.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Surveys are very good and lovely because it deals with sharing your opinion or experience about something but it is quite hard to pass them especially when you are from there countries.
I know a handful of people who make some reasonable amount of money from surveys alone. I also would want to participate in surveys but I'm mostly rejected from survey sites due to my region/location. Other sites dont offer surveys and most importantly, some will later turn out to be a scam . Do you think surveys are more effective way to make money online than PTP sites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I'm not sure about joining a gold member, because I can't be active every day. There are times when I feel too bored to keep writing, so it's okay to have to type long, the important thing is I get money. LOL
I understand your point. I'm also observing the flow being a Gold member, but so far it's beneficial on my part having a job. The fee per post is 20.

Back