Forum posting packages:
A) 5 threads and 5 replies - $3
B) 10 threads and 10 replies - $5
C) 20 threads and 20 replies - $9
D) 40 threads and 40 replies - $17
F) 50 threads and 50 replies - $20

Blog commenting rate:
3 comments - $1

Over the past 10 years, I've been a member of dozens, if not hundreds of forums, and I have administrated and moderated several forums. I am familiar with most of the major forum scripts and I have learned from many people who wrote articles on forum SEO. I know that content is king and that search engines love well-written topics and replies.

After a period of absence (caused by health problems), I have returned to offer high-quality forum posting services at affordable prices. I can also offer blog comments, although I might not be familiar with some niches, so I welcome you to DM me with your link before ordering a package.

I've worked in the forum posting business and I've learned the tricks of the trade. Let's be honest: quality threads have to be at least 15-word long and quality posts cannot be less than 20. All my posts will go beyond the business standard. I know you want informative and professional looking content in your online community. That's what I'm here to offer.

All payments are to be paid through PayPal after I've completed half of the package. The following half will be completed after I've received the payment.

I am also taking custom orders. If you are interested in a certain number of threads and posts that are not found in the following package, please send me a private message.

I will not take orders with multiple accounts because I think that it is disingenuous and it does not help an online forum develop into a community.

If you want to hire me to post on a forum I'm already a member of, I will do so with the account I already have on that forum. I will not create a new account.

All posts and threads will be made in full English, and will aim to encourage activity and increase engagement. I will upload an avatar and fill in my forum profile.

If you are interested in my service, please PM me your link and I'll let you know if I can handle your niche.

Thank you!

Back