Quitting job , decided to earn online

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Deciding to quit your job and earn money online is a big decision and one that requires careful consideration. There are many opportunities to earn money online, but it's important to be aware that it can be challenging to find a reliable and sustainable source of income.

Before making the decision to quit your job and pursue online income, it's a good idea to do some research and consider the following factors:

What skills or experiences do you have that you can use to earn money online?

Are there any specific online platforms or websites that you can use to find work or sell your services?

How much time and effort are you willing to put into earning money online?

Do you have a backup plan in case your online income does not materialize as quickly as you hoped?

It's also a good idea to set clear goals and expectations for yourself, and to be realistic about the amount of money you can expect to earn. It can take time to build a successful online business or find reliable sources of income, so it's important to be patient and persistent.

If you have any specific questions about earning money online, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I never plan to resign from my job and opt to work online. Though there is no guarantee in business and job, but as long as you are a full-time -regular worker it is not advisable to resign and venture onto online jobs unless you have many websites that earn more than what I earn from my work. However, I do believe that there are regular workers that no longer like to work with a boss and decide to quit.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never plan to resign from my job and opt to work online. Though there is no guarantee in business and job, but as long as you are a full-time -regular worker it is not advisable to resign and venture onto online jobs unless you have many websites that earn more than what I earn from my work. However, I do believe that there are regular workers that no longer like to work with a boss and decide to quit.
It all depends on one's preference and convenience.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
That s right especially if they no longer like to work due o some health issues and if there is a family member needing full time care. Others opt to quit because they no longer like to stay in an unhealthy environment meaning it is chapitic, full ofcompetitions and treachery .

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any such plan, earning online asain source will only work when you have a proper income strategy, and multiple ways like blog, vlog, trading etc

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Deciding to quit your job and earn money online is a big decision and one that requires careful consideration. There are many opportunities to earn money online, but it's important to be aware that it can be challenging to find a reliable and sustainable source of income.

Before making the decision to quit your job and pursue online income, it's a good idea to do some research and consider the following factors:

What skills or experiences do you have that you can use to earn money online?

Are there any specific online platforms or websites that you can use to find work or sell your services?

How much time and effort are you willing to put into earning money online?

Do you have a backup plan in case your online income does not materialize as quickly as you hoped?

It's also a good idea to set clear goals and expectations for yourself, and to be realistic about the amount of money you can expect to earn. It can take time to build a successful online business or find reliable sources of income, so it's important to be patient and persistent.

If you have any specific questions about earning money online, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help.
B quitting your job is a good decision but make sure that you are making a very good money online before you think about quitting your job

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before we even think of quiting our offline job for online, we must first be making money online because it might affect us immediately we quit as we might not earn immediately online

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
You have a point there though. I recently made this decision as well, i decided to quit my offline job to not just focus online but also focus on starting up my personal business as well. Its a risky move and i am very much aware of it. But certain times risks needs to be taken to achieve your dreams.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
I don't see it as a good idea unless you have found a way to make more than $500 a month or more because in case you were unable to make it this month then it will be a regrettable experience.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
B quitting your job is a good decision but make sure that you are making a very good money online before you think about quitting your job
I also believe that quitting your job is a good decision but first you must make sure that your online earnings are good enough to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.820
For me I can't take such a decision of quitting my job over online earning work. This is because I don't have the skills that I can use to work online and earn substantially online.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Since a few years ago I decided to work with other people, and focus on building my own business offline, since covid I have built my own business online. Although often mistaken for unemployment because they do not have a steady salary. Lol.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
It is essential to think twice before leaving your regular job because earning money online can be unstable unless you have a stable online income and a reliable offline business to depend on. Make sure that both sources of income are stable before you consider quitting your regular job, especially if you are no longer satisfied with your current offline job.

Back