Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear Members,

It has come with great sadness that we have had to alter our R.I.F Points system. During the last day of our contest, the forum was bombarded with a ton of spam content. With this being said, to ensure the integrity of the forum, prevent users from spamming poor content, and to be sure this doesn't happen again we have adjusted the way our crediting system works.

Members will now be required to post a minimum of 100 characters to receive R.I.F Points, this is approximately 10 words with spaces or 10 to 30 words without spaces. This will help in reducing spam across the forums and will assist in producing high-quality content across the forums. This rule is in effect for both replies and threads.

Those of you who spammed the forum earlier today will notice your post count has dropped, and some of your R.I.F Points have been removed. Please double-check to make sure that you are posting content that is deemed acceptable and good in quality. Do not attempt to cheat the system by posting poor-quality content. Every cash-out request is manually checked before the payment is processed, if you are found to have posted spam to speed up the cash-out process, your request will be denied.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Devin

Back