JunkBuddy

Complete Stranger
Oct 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
G'day Viewers,

I presently have the domain name Raymounts.Com available for immediate sale for the very handsome price of USD$10,000.

This is a cracker of a domain, particularly if your surname happens to be that name, so contact me here via DM to start the ball rolling.

Thanks for looking and cheers to all.

JunkBuddy

Complete Stranger
Oct 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Enxx,

Fact is, there was a time when domaining was a profitable endeavour but like many things now on the WWW its really only a few of the bigger players who do well (and don't get me started on ICANN).

What happens in todays world is that any domain thats half human readable, is relatively short and of course is available, is snapped up by speculators and even the registrars themselves, have a HUGE price put on them in the name of being premium and then renew next year for twenty bucks.

I am reasonably sure that while searching for names at your local registrar anything thats half decent and not immediately purchased by you goes on a list for their further consideration and possible acquisition.

Its a bit of a scam really which tugs on your heart strings and the desire to own THAT particular domain name and many play the game.

I am also VERY annoyed at the fact that you only lease the name for yearly increments as opposed to being able to buy it outright ... the genius that thought that up is surely making HUGE returns on domain renewals and ICANN is raking in the fees every time a name is renewed.

Ummm ok, how come my domain name has such a big price on it?

Firstly, the singular version (Raymount) is available to buy online presently for approximately half of what I am asking, making the plural version considerably more expensive I believe and because my domain holds considerable sentimental value to me.

Therefore, if I am going to sell it .... I WANT A MOTZA, so are you interested in buying it? šŸ˜‰

Regards JunkBuddy.

Back