Reading

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to read last year I read over 200 books but this year I am not going for a goal what I am doing is trying to finish out books that were part of a series so far I am doing a good job at doing so. Do you like to read and if so do you keep track of how many you have read in a year?

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to read last year I read over 200 books but this year I am not going for a goal what I am doing is trying to finish out books that were part of a series so far I am doing a good job at doing so. Do you like to read and if so do you keep track of how many you have read in a year?
I do love to read. I don’t get to read as much as I once did.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The time i was in secondary school i used to read for fun except for some books authored by Ben Carson.I read some James Hardly Chase,some series for a thriller novel then i got hooked to some John Grisham series:the jury,the firm.Ohh boy it was that interesting plus i had some novels that where for passing an exam on my desk.Then i started wanting more of the productive books mixed with entreprenuership.I touched on mindset,business and finance and marketing.From here then there should something to deal with maintaining business income consistently.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The time i was in secondary school i used to read for fun except for some books authored by Ben Carson.I read some James Hardly Chase,some series for a thriller novel then i got hooked to some John Grisham series:the jury,the firm.Ohh boy it was that interesting plus i had some novels that where for passing an exam on my desk.Then i started wanting more of the productive books mixed with entreprenuership.I touched on mindset,business and finance and marketing.From here then there should something to deal with maintaining business income consistently.
I had the love of reading since I was little also. I use to have to read certain books when I was in school and then write a book report of a certain length on it. I have never read any of John Grisham’s books what kind of author is he and are his books series books?

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading is one of my hobbies. However, due to my hectic schedule nowadays, I haven't read a book for a while. I would stay up late at night just to finish reading one during my college days.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
How did you find time for all that? 200 books is not small. How big are those books in average? If you read short storys I can imagine it, but this way looks enormus. Well done!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
How did you find time for all that? 200 books is not small. How big are those books in average? If you read short storys I can imagine it, but this way looks enormus. Well done!
How could I read 200 books? They're so many. I concentrate reading books for classes and read books online. I read fiction novel and short stories but must be short.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading is one of my hobbies. However, due to my hectic schedule nowadays, I haven't read a book for a while. I would stay up late at night just to finish reading one during my college days.
I go to bed at 10 pm and will go to sleep at midnight but if my book is good it might be longer than that.
Post automatically merged:

How could I read 200 books? They're so many. I concentrate reading books for classes and read books online. I read fiction novel and short stories but must be short.
Some were short chapters that is why it did not take that long. Most of them were part of a series so I have to get the rest of them to finish them out.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My brother read books very fast. He can read 300 pages in few days. He do that in month when he don't learn for PhD. He likes criminal and thriller book theme.
Wow that is good so you could say he is a speed reader then. I like those type of books also I will be finishing up a series soon of that type

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I like those type of books also I will be finishing up a series soon of that type
What do you watch? I like watch series but I think I will start reading books, at least before sleeping. I think blue light from screen started affect on me and I can't fall asleep for longer time in night.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I like reading all kinds of books, but reading is very time consuming and I have very less free time due to massive work at home fraud, corruption in the internet sector here.

Back