Real Estate Investment Trust Vs. Real Estate Mutual Fund

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you do not want to directly get involved with investing in real estate properties, yet you still want to benefit from the real estate market, there are two ways to do so. You can either invest in a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) or a real estate mutual fund. By the way, have you tried investing in any of these, which do you think is profitable?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you do not want to directly get involved with investing in real estate properties, yet you still want to benefit from the real estate market, there are two ways to do so. You can either invest in a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) or a real estate mutual fund. By the way, have you tried investing in any of these, which do you think is profitable?
From the above explanation you just have, I feel that the former would actually sit well with me and also will be much more profitable to me, so I rather invest in a real estate investment trust.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never invested in this but I am glad that you can still invest in real estate without being fully active in it. Personally, I like the idea of investing to it directly. But if I were to go the indirect way, I would go with real estate mutual funds investment.

Back