Reasons Why You Should Sell Your Website

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. You can make a lot of money from selling your website.

2. You can get rid of a website that is no longer useful to you.

3. You can use the money from selling your website to buy a new website or invest in another online business.

4. You can get rid of a website that is costing you money to maintain.

5. You can sell your website to a company that is looking to expand its online presence.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
It is very difficult to find buyers for a website especially if the website is making very less money from PPC and CPM advertising. It is easier to sell domains, especially if the price is low.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Increase Cash Flow: Selling your website can provide you with an immediate influx of cash, which can be used to fund new projects or investments.

2. Remove Unwanted Responsibility: Selling your website can relieve you of the burden of having to manage and maintain the website, freeing up more of your time and resources.

3. Make a Profit: Selling your website can be a lucrative venture if you have built up a substantial presence and following.

4. Expand Your Reach: Selling your website can open up new opportunities for you to reach a larger audience, as the buyer may have access to a larger network than you do.

5. Get a New Perspective: Selling your website can give you a fresh perspective on how to approach your web development and marketing.

6. Move On To Bigger Things: Selling your website can be a great way to move on to bigger and better projects, as you will be able to use the money from the sale to fund them.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

3. You can use the money from selling your website to buy a new website or invest in another online business.

5. You can sell your website to a company that is looking to expand its online presence.
If something is not working for you, it is better to sell it, maybe it works better for others, you can do the same with websites.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
I sold my website for the first time in 2017. I received $15o for the website. It was a mental health blog. The website was not generating any traffic, therefore I sold it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Some people also feel that they no longer have a reason to make money on websites because they already have a good way to make money so they will sell the website

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Website flipping is a good way to generate income for some people. They build websites and grow them to a certain level before selling it. You can sell your website for more money if it's profitable. Personally I can't sell my profitable website unless I'm in dire need of cash.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Website flipping is a good way to generate income for some people. They build websites and grow them to a certain level before selling it. You can sell your website for more money if it's profitable. Personally I can't sell my profitable website unless I'm in dire need of cash.
This is what a lot of people do instead of beginning to create a website for the person

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is what a lot of people do instead of beginning to create a website for the person
I used to know a lady in one forum who does that. She buys reseller hosting and use it to create many blogs. She'll just add like 5 articles to each blog and link to her social media page for traffic. She sells from $20 and above.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling ones website is a personal decision. Everyone has his own reasons why he may want to sell his website. As for me presently, I would rather use my site for traffic promotion than sell the whole site off.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to know a lady in one forum who does that. She buys reseller hosting and use it to create many blogs. She'll just add like 5 articles to each blog and link to her social media page for traffic. She sells from $20 and above.
I think this is good for everybody who seems like he does not know how to create a blog and he wants to sell a Blog or a website

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is good for everybody who seems like he does not know how to create a blog and he wants to sell a Blog or a website
Yes the price is very cheap since it comes with a year hosting and domain name. The catch is that most times, domain renewal is costlier and can go to $15 a year. It's not bad if you're making profit from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes the price is very cheap since it comes with a year hosting and domain name. The catch is that most times, domain renewal is costlier and can go to $15 a year. It's not bad if you're making profit from it.
I think it is not bad as you have said and the amount is still something that we can afford

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
There are many folks on the internet that their work is creating of new websites and sell. This is however a very profitable business as the webmaster spend a little bit of money to build the website and gets to sell it at higher prices.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many folks on the internet that their work is creating of new websites and sell. This is however a very profitable business as the webmaster spend a little bit of money to build the website and gets to sell it at higher prices.
Some people even buy websites and they resell them. They may not know how to create it but they can always resell when they buy

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sold my website last year and I dont regret it at all. It was getting too stressful and competitive to maintain it. I was spending more money than I was making selling it was the best thing I ever did I got a fair price for it and used the money to start a new business that I love.

Back