Reasons Why You Should Sell Your Website

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Yes the amount is not expensive especially if you're making money from the blog or want to keep it. Aside that, most people won't renew if it's not profitable.
A lot of people will not renew it when it is not profitable so i don't think there is any cause for alarm

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Many people tend to either sell a website because they lose interest in working on the site and they pass it on to someone else who is interested or because they buy hosting and domain names to build a website, build up the SEO and then sell it for a profit.

It all depends on your skills and what you would rather do when it comes to selling a website.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I would sell the website if maybe the business I had intended to do with the business has come to be accomplished purpose. With that being said, I would sell it out at a profit though.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Some people do sell their websites because they have diffirend plans or ideas I mean many people do make money when they sell their website but it's hard to find a person who would buy your website

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
I sold my website for the first time in 2017. I received $15o for the website. It was a mental health blog. The website was not generating any traffic, therefore I sold it.
Are there really people who would buy a blog even if it's not generating traffic?
I planned to work on my blog for five months and then sell it off, but was worried about finding buyers

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
One can decide to sell his or her website if an irresistible offer is made for the site. I have known of sites that were doing well but had to be sold because a huge offer cake in.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
One can decide to sell his or her website if an irresistible offer is made for the site. I have known of sites that were doing well but had to be sold because a huge offer cake in.
There are even some people who have a lot of websites and then they may feel like they want to sell their website or anyone of them since they have a lot of it. It is not a bad idea

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
It is indeed the owners prerogative to sell it or not. For me, if I think I can earn from it and it will be sustainable, I would not sell it because it can be my passive income once I retired.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
If I am given a very good offer to sell my website, then I will gladly do it.
For me, I will need to think twice or more. If I am about to reach my retirement age, I will surely want to have it. It could be my passive income for the rest of my lives.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
It is indeed the owners prerogative to sell it or not. For me, if I think I can earn from it and it will be sustainable, I would not sell it because it can be my passive income once I retired.
One thing I have come to discover in tech business is that you should know when to cash in on all your tech projects.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I do not own a website yet but if i did, i do not think i would be able to sell my website. I think it would be very hard for me to do so no matter the reason.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I do not own a website yet but if i did, i do not think i would be able to sell my website. I think it would be very hard for me to do so no matter the reason.
I will just make sure that I improve whatever is wrong with my website instead of me to sell it. Since I can still be able to generate money from it, I won't sell it

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I will just make sure that I improve whatever is wrong with my website instead of me to sell it. Since I can still be able to generate money from it, I won't sell it
You get my point. There are some people who just want to sell their website with every little thing they find wrong with their website. They do not even bother trying to fix the issues first.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
Am still an amature blogger and I don't have any site that is worth selling. Am still learning about blogging and web management. Due to other online engagements, I don't have enough time to engage in blogging.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Selling of websites is likely to be a Job for some people. There are some people that would engage in the business of creating and building of the websites and selling them.

Back