Receiving my money from RIF but not from Luminoxchange

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have received my payment from RIF site, but the initial payment from Luminoxchange has not been settled yet. Although the site indicates that my payment was sent last week, unfortunately, it is not visible in my PayPal account. I am perplexed and wondering if anyone has encountered a similar situation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The best option is to contact both the sender and PayPal. Send the payment slip to PayPal and make request for them to verify the payment. But unfortunately, PayPal don't respond fast to enquiries.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
The best option is to contact both the sender and PayPal. Send the payment slip to PayPal and make request for them to verify the payment. But unfortunately, PayPal don't respond fast to enquiries.
My experience with Paypal was quite good. One time, I requested Paypal to transfer money to my bank account. It usually takes 2-3 days. I got no news after a week. I sent a message to them and they responded immediately. Money was in my bank account as well. They also apologized for the delay and gave me $5 as a compensation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have received my payment from RIF site, but the initial payment from Luminoxchange has not been settled yet. Although the site indicates that my payment was sent last week, unfortunately, it is not visible in my PayPal account. I am perplexed and wondering if anyone has encountered a similar situation.
I think we should just contact the admin because he is trustworthy and I know he's going to pay you

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That must be reported why the other site didn't reflect your earning. That's upsetting and distressing. Contact the admin immediately, You're entitled to claim for your hard earned money. Hoping it's settled now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That must be reported why the other site didn't reflect your earning. That's upsetting and distressing. Contact the admin immediately, You're entitled to claim for your hard earned money. Hoping it's settled now.
Sorry about that
He should just text the admin. He will get the money. The admin is trustworthy

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Not yet I Counter with this type of problem because whenever the admin of any site say that he send the money then within few minutes it reflected in my payment processor, it's better to contact with a concerned people as soon as possible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It could be due to anything, maybe a delay from paypal. Have you tried asking the admin just to be sure the issue is not from their end and they have sent it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There might be a mistake. It is best to message the owner of the other site. Why is the payment your requested did not appear in your PayPal? It is somewhat malicious.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
It exactly happened to me in Trendri. I had requested a payment and after a day the adm notified me through the site's notification that my Payment was sent to my PayPal. I double checked that on PayPal and nothing like that had happened. So pm the adm and he sent my payment immediately.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It exactly happened to me in Trendri. I had requested a payment and after a day the adm notified me through the site's notification that my Payment was sent to my PayPal. I double checked that on PayPal and nothing like that had happened. So pm the adm and he sent my payment immediately.
That's why it is always advisable to use your own payment details to receive payments on online platforms. It is so that you can easily detect anomalies in payment transaction and fix them immediately.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The platform has actually stopped paying at the moment. I also have a pending withdrawal but the admin said that those with pending withdrawals will be paid.

Back