Redbubble Vs. Zazzle: Which is a Better Passive Income Platform

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
Redbubble and Zazzle, both are free to use print on demand marketplaces and print providers for print on demand businesses. You can sell all sorts of products on these platforms. All you need to do is upload your design and use your design on the product you want to sell. Have you tried these platforms, what is your experience like. I have experience only with redbubble.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Redbubble and Zazzle, both are free to use print on demand marketplaces and print providers for print on demand businesses. You can sell all sorts of products on these platforms. All you need to do is upload your design and use your design on the product you want to sell. Have you tried these platforms, what is your experience like. I have experience only with redbubble.
If I understand what you have written well, you mean that this platform is just like fiverr or others where we can upload our designs and make money. Am I right?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.820
Frankly speaking I have never engaged in any of the mentioned ventures. I hope they work so similar to one another. I think that they are both good to use in the matter of fact.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.278
Frankly speaking I have never engaged in any of the mentioned ventures. I hope they work so similar to one another. I think that they are both good to use in the matter of fact.

Well, as far as I know, the Zazzle platform is a very popular place where people could buy and sell custom gift items. This is a very popular way of generating passive income if you could possible create creative gift items for people. You can visit the website and see.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.820
I think these kinds of businesses are very profitable in deed. I have just read from another forum that a person had been making alot of money through the selling of the on demand print outs.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I have not tried any of these platforms. A friend of mine make use of both of these platforms though and she prefers Zazzle because it offers a wider range of products.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
I have never tired any of them so i do not have any experience on this. I have been Making plans to start a print on demand business as well though, but don't really know much about it. What about the payment methods on these sites? If its just PayPal that means i wont be able to cash out from it.

Back