Referral Index Forum Review

Referral Index Forum (RIF) is a paid-to-post forum that allows members to post for money. This allows users to earn extra income through the site, which can be used for other expenses in life.

How does Referral Index Forum work?

Users who want to get paid to post on the forum must first register as a member by visiting https://referralindexforum.com and clicking on Register. For you to be eligible to register on the forum, you must be a minimum age of 13.

In the registration form, you must fill in your correct details in the right space. Unlike other paid-to-post forums that have some requirements before being approved to post and earn, Referral Index Forum has no requirement.

RIF has some interesting categories like business chat, webmaster central, relaxation room, etc. The members are active and always helpful.

Referral Index Forum's Rules
  • As a member, you must maintain quality while posting in the forum.
  • Start threads in only the most relevant section
  • Refrain from posting the same question asked or content posted in several forums.
  •  Posting of copy/paste content from other sources is not allowed on the forum.
  •  Don't create empty posts that contain only links or lists.
  •  Do not spam
  •  You should stay away from posts that promote adult content, illegal activities, terrorism, or racism.

What are the ways to earn on Referral Index Forum?

There are many interesting ways to get paid on RIF. See below the list on how to get paid:
  • Earn a welcome bonus of 1,000 RIF Points ($1.00 USD)
  • You will earn 500 RIF Points per referral which creates a minimum post requirement of 25 posts.
  • You will earn 15 RIF Points per new thread
  •  You will earn 10 RIF Points per new reply made
  • For every reply another member makes in one of your created threads, you will earn 1 RIF Point
  • You can also earn from monthly contests

How to get payment on Referral Index Forum?

 Just like any other website that has a direct currency. Referral Index Forum has its own forum currency called "RIF Points". RIF Points are what members are paid while using the forum, and can be exchanged for physical currency via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon.com. You can also exchange your RIF Points with other members that can provide other payment methods.

1,000 RIF Points are equal to $1 and the minimum withdrawal is 5,000 RIF Points ($5.00).

To request payment, click on the menu area and click on "shop". The shop area is where you will exchange your RIF Points for actual currency or rewards. Choose any currency, make a purchase using RIF Points and insert your payment details.

Conclusion:

Referral Index Forum is a great way for people who are looking for extra income but are unable to find jobs. RIF allows them to make money while working at home, which helps them save more time and money overall!

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to:
This was a well detailed and comprehensive review on RIF . we are here to stay and I hope the Admin will continue with the good job on the site.

Yes RIF has brought another working environment for ptp and am so optimistic that it will grow to more stardom. Bit as memebers we owe it unto ourselves to grow together with the forum and value from what we are already getting. We need to be active on the forum and biy products and services within our community.

I am just a beginner here and I still have to learn things about this site. It seems to be an interesting site. Hope I may be able to reach payout soon here

I am just a beginner here and I still have to learn things about this site. It seems to be an interesting site. Hope I may be able to reach payout soon here
Yes with time you will be able to reach minimum payout if you post here everyday.

Thanks mr Devin for creating tbis forum and the latest updates added into it. You are blessed for making us platform to make money.

This is an awesome community and I have really great expectations that management will deliver on this.However I feel that we too as members should grow with the site.We should not just be expecting cashouts but rather grow or develop into freelancers with advanced skills.others could hire a handful of us for projects of various magnitudes.Then we will be able to sustain this site and it will grow even better and bigger than it is.

Let us avoid people who do not want to work but rather just scam people's money.

Referral Index Forum (RIF) is a paid-to-post forum that allows members to post for money. This allows users to earn extra income through the site, which can be used for other expenses in life.

How does Referral Index Forum work?

Users who want to get paid to post on the forum must first register as a member by visiting https://referralindexforum.com and clicking on Register. For you to be eligible to register on the forum, you must be a minimum age of 13.

In the registration form, you must fill in your correct details in the right space. Unlike other paid-to-post forums that have some requirements before being approved to post and earn, Referral Index Forum has no requirement.

RIF has some interesting categories like business chat, webmaster central, relaxation room, etc. The members are active and always helpful.

Referral Index Forum's Rules
  • As a member, you must maintain quality while posting in the forum.
  • Start threads in only the most relevant section
  • Refrain from posting the same question asked or content posted in several forums.
  •  Posting of copy/paste content from other sources is not allowed on the forum.
  •  Don't create empty posts that contain only links or lists.
  •  Do not spam
  •  You should stay away from posts that promote adult content, illegal activities, terrorism, or racism.

What are the ways to earn on Referral Index Forum?

There are many interesting ways to get paid on RIF. See below the list on how to get paid:
  • Earn a welcome bonus of 1,000 RIF Points ($1.00 USD)
  • You will earn 500 RIF Points per referral which creates a minimum post requirement of 25 posts.
  • You will earn 15 RIF Points per new thread
  •  You will earn 10 RIF Points per new reply made
  • For every reply another member makes in one of your created threads, you will earn 1 RIF Point
  • You can also earn from monthly contests

How to get payment on Referral Index Forum?

 Just like any other website that has a direct currency. Referral Index Forum has its own forum currency called "RIF Points". RIF Points are what members are paid while using the forum, and can be exchanged for physical currency via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon.com. You can also exchange your RIF Points with other members that can provide other payment methods.

1,000 RIF Points are equal to $1 and the minimum withdrawal is 5,000 RIF Points ($5.00).

To request payment, click on the menu area and click on "shop". The shop area is where you will exchange your RIF Points for actual currency or rewards. Choose any currency, make a purchase using RIF Points and insert your payment details.

Conclusion:

Referral Index Forum is a great way for people who are looking for extra income but are unable to find jobs. RIF allows them to make money while working at home, which helps them save more time and money overall!

Article submitted by @Enxx on 9/9/2022.
Great article to read., what is the procedure to withdraw my money?

It's been few days that I have started being active on the site. Though I joined the site in November, I couldn't manage my time to be here. I heard a lot of positive reviews about this site on ForumCoin and I made this a point that I would be regular here. It's been a good experience so far, though I am still in the phase of exploring and learning here. But I do feel comfortable as it's easier to navigate and understand. It's good to see many familiar friends from the other sites being active here.

RIF will turn out to be the best as other pay per post sites are fading out. RIF unlike most Per per post sites are strict and can ban members without given fair hearing. RIF is balanced and considerate. Thanks admin for the good work.

Back