Referral Index Forum Review

Referral Index Forum (RIF) is a paid-to-post forum that allows members to post for money. This allows users to earn extra income through the site, which can be used for other expenses in life.

How does Referral Index Forum work?

Users who want to get paid to post on the forum must first register as a member by visiting https://referralindexforum.com and clicking on Register. For you to be eligible to register on the forum, you must be a minimum age of 13.

In the registration form, you must fill in your correct details in the right space. Unlike other paid-to-post forums that have some requirements before being approved to post and earn, Referral Index Forum has no requirement.

RIF has some interesting categories like business chat, webmaster central, relaxation room, etc. The members are active and always helpful.

Referral Index Forum's Rules
  • As a member, you must maintain quality while posting in the forum.
  • Start threads in only the most relevant section
  • Refrain from posting the same question asked or content posted in several forums.
  •  Posting of copy/paste content from other sources is not allowed on the forum.
  •  Don't create empty posts that contain only links or lists.
  •  Do not spam
  •  You should stay away from posts that promote adult content, illegal activities, terrorism, or racism.

What are the ways to earn on Referral Index Forum?

There are many interesting ways to get paid on RIF. See below the list on how to get paid:
  • Earn a welcome bonus of 1,000 RIF Points ($1.00 USD)
  • You will earn 500 RIF Points per referral which creates a minimum post requirement of 25 posts.
  • You will earn 15 RIF Points per new thread
  •  You will earn 10 RIF Points per new reply made
  • For every reply another member makes in one of your created threads, you will earn 1 RIF Point
  • You can also earn from monthly contests

How to get payment on Referral Index Forum?

 Just like any other website that has a direct currency. Referral Index Forum has its own forum currency called "RIF Points". RIF Points are what members are paid while using the forum, and can be exchanged for physical currency via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon.com. You can also exchange your RIF Points with other members that can provide other payment methods.

1,000 RIF Points are equal to $1 and the minimum withdrawal is 5,000 RIF Points ($5.00).

To request payment, click on the menu area and click on "shop". The shop area is where you will exchange your RIF Points for actual currency or rewards. Choose any currency, make a purchase using RIF Points and insert your payment details.

Conclusion:

Referral Index Forum is a great way for people who are looking for extra income but are unable to find jobs. RIF allows them to make money while working at home, which helps them save more time and money overall!

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to:
Many paid forums come up and have a promising start. But then they are not able to sustain and soon go down the drain. If the admin is strict and professional, sites go strong and sustain for long. ForumCoin and BMF are such examples. These sites have fully involved and professional admins. That's the reason that the sites have grown and stayed there for years. We can hope the same for RIF. It can become one of those kinds in coming years. I have seen the admin being quite involved and doing all that he can do to keep the site going strong.

• You will earn 500 RIF Points per referral which creates a minimum post requirement of 25 posts.
Please help I am a bit confuse every time I post a reply and a new thread I earn 0.020 RIF cash which I understand is $0.02 cents it does not tell me I earn 10 RIF points and 15 RIF points? The earnings does not show in RIF points but RIF cash so if I have $5.000 RIF cash does that means I have made 5 USD?

Many paid forums come up and have a promising start. But then they are not able to sustain and soon go down the drain. If the admin is strict and professional, sites go strong and sustain for long. ForumCoin and BMF are such examples. These sites have fully involved and professional admins. That's the reason that the sites have grown and stayed there for years. We can hope the same for RIF. It can become one of those kinds in coming years. I have seen the admin being quite involved and doing all that he can do to keep the site going strong.
That is true. I hope this site will keep on improving and many good users will come

Please help I am a bit confuse every time I post a reply and a new thread I earn 0.020 RIF cash which I understand is $0.02 cents it does not tell me I earn 10 RIF points and 15 RIF points? The earnings does not show in RIF points but RIF cash so if I have $5.000 RIF cash does that means I have made 5 USD?
The crediting amounts have been changed since this article was written. The minimum withdrawal amount is $5.00 RIF Cash. You can earn various amounts of RIF Cash by being active across the forums. Please visit our help page for more information. :)

Referral Index Forum (RIF) is a paid-to-post forum that allows members to post for money. This allows users to earn extra income through the site, which can be used for other expenses in life.

Users who want to get paid to post on the forum must first register as a member by visiting https://referralindexforum.com and clicking on Register. For you to be eligible to register on the forum, you must be a minimum age of 13.

In the registration form, you must fill in your correct details in the right space. Unlike other paid-to-post forums that have some requirements before being approved to post and earn, Referral Index Forum has no requirement.

RIF has some interesting categories like business chat, webmaster central, relaxation room, etc. The members are active and always helpful.

• Refrain from posting the same question asked or content posted in several forums.
  •  Posting of copy/paste content from other sources is not allowed on the forum.
  •  Do not spam
  •  You should stay away from posts that promote adult content, illegal activities, terrorism, or racism.

There are many interesting ways to get paid on RIF. See below the list on how to get paid:
  • For every reply another member makes in one of your created threads, you will earn 1 RIF Point

 Just like any other website that has a direct currency. Referral Index Forum has its own forum currency called "RIF Points". RIF Points are what members are paid while using the forum, and can be exchanged for physical currency via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon.com. You can also exchange your RIF Points with other members that can provide other payment methods.

1,000 RIF Points are equal to $1 and the minimum withdrawal is 5,000 RIF Points ($5.00).

To request payment, click on the menu area and click on "shop". The shop area is where you will exchange your RIF Points for actual currency or rewards. Choose any currency, make a purchase using RIF Points and insert your payment details.

Conclusion:

Referral Index Forum is a great way for people who are looking for extra income but are unable to find jobs. RIF allows them to make money while working at home, which helps them save more time and money overall!

Article submitted by @Enxx on 9/9/2022.
Do we receive cash when someone replies to our post?

Do we receive cash when someone replies to our post?
It's mentioned there that when someone replies to one of the threads created by us, we get one RIF points. I am not sure if that rule is still relevant. I have been active on this site for a little more than a week..I have not created any thread so far except for my introduction.

@Abigael yes indeed forums can help one get a few dollars that you can use as capital for a small business.You are the first person i have started a conversation with in terms if wanting to discuss entreprenuership ventures at a personal level.Now i am going to @Ginger .This year i want to surround my self with HARDWORKING,QUALITY and INTENTIONAL individuals that are passionate to walk to financial freedom.

My target as an individual is to have about $30,411 in assets and reserves at individual level.My business protfolio should have $70,000 in assets and reserves by the end of 2023.

It's mentioned there that when someone replies to one of the threads created by us, we get one RIF points. I am not sure if that rule is still relevant. I have been active on this site for a little more than a week. I have not created any thread so far except for my introduction.

No this is not the rule now on the site. The only way you earn here is by typing a post of your or others' threads and by logging in daily here.

No this is not the rule now on the site. The only way you earn here is by typing a post of your or others' threads and by logging in daily here.
Oh! I see. Thank you for clarifying.
I guess most of the sites don't have that way of earning. I know that Trendri allows us to earn each time someone replies to the thread created by us.

We used to get that earlier but we can expect to earn for getting more comments on our posted threads after some time.
I could not understand that well. Can you clarify it? Do you mean to say that we earn if our posted thread gets more than a certain number of posts?

I could not understand that well. Can you clarify it? Do you mean to say that we earn if our posted thread gets more than a certain number of posts?

I guess he means to say that maybe in future it may again become a rule that we are paid for getting comments on our threads. But I feel it would be tough for the admin to do that.

Earlier we were earning whenever we were getting a comment on our posted threads but it was stopped. We may start getting these after some time after website start generating more revenue.

Earlier we were earning whenever we were getting a comment on our posted threads but it was stopped. We may start getting these after some time after website start generating more revenue.
Oh! Now I get it. Thank you for clarifying. Hope that the site makes more revenues and this is back.
Post automatically merged:

I guess he means to say that maybe in future it may again become a rule that we are paid for getting comments on our threads. But I feel it would be tough for the admin to do that.
Oh! Ok

•  Do not spam

Conclusion:

Article submitted by @Enxx on 9/9/2022.
I Have visited "shop" and all the options avilable in it are related to gift. I am new here, so I am little bit confused in order to make request can you directly use "withdraw" option.

You need to convert your raw rif cash in to rif cash first. Then click on withdraw button there you will find the options to request your money.

We are getting credited in Raw RIF. We need to convert them to RIF cash. If that is equal or more than the minimum payout threshold of five dollars, one can withdraw.

Back