Relate your experience in business offline or online

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
I think we all have awesome, disgusting, disappointing, or hurting experiences while attending to our businesses. It is good to share to remind others what is not good and good. In my case, after having a business, I eat meals late:D. I forgot my hunger when see people falling in line to buy milk tea. It was so awesome feeling but late to realize my stomach punished me with severe aches. I did not listen to my body. I realized I have not eaten my lunch. My business is near a fast food center, so my sister bought food and we ate late. It's my sudden assumption as a new entrepreneur that customers are our first priority. We do not want them wait for several minutes to serve them. I am also thinking that what's the use of having much gain when the body is in pain. I should balance my time, if see fewer customers, I have to eat earlier and after doing it, it's my sister's turn to eat. But when she is alone because I have an offline job, she eats at the counter. She brings with her food for lunch.

Regarding my online business like doing PTP sites, I also notice that I sometimes eat late hehehe and sleep late. It is not good for working online is flexible. We are the boss of our own, but sometimes we want to compete with ourselves which is wrong. But there is also a thrill once working online for control is upon us. There might be many experiences to encounter if having a business of our own offline and online. It would be a pleasure should you also like to relate your experiences to alarm others that we also need to give ourselves the best treat. Self first before others. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.675
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, self love it is always for me whether online or offline it is always good to work independently with Jo need to compete or fight anyone. I like online job

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think we all have awesome, disgusting, disappointing, or hurting experiences while attending to our businesses. It is good to share to remind others what is not good and good. In my case, after having a business, I eat meals late:D. I forgot my hunger when see people falling in line to buy milk tea. It was so awesome feeling but late to realize my stomach punished me with severe aches. I did not listen to my body. I realized I have not eaten my lunch. My business is near a fast food center, so my sister bought food and we ate late. It's my sudden assumption as a new entrepreneur that customers are our first priority. We do not want them wait for several minutes to serve them. I am also thinking that what's the use of having much gain when the body is in pain. I should balance my time, if see fewer customers, I have to eat earlier and after doing it, it's my sister's turn to eat. But when she is alone because I have an offline job, she eats at the counter. She brings with her food for lunch.

Regarding my online business like doing PTP sites, I also notice that I sometimes eat late hehehe and sleep late. It is not good for working online is flexible. We are the boss of our own, but sometimes we want to compete with ourselves which is wrong. But there is also a thrill once working online for control is upon us. There might be many experiences to encounter if having a business of our own offline and online. It would be a pleasure should you also like to relate your experiences to alarm others that we also need to give ourselves the best treat. Self first before others. What about you?
I love online business more because I can get to do other things at home while working

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
@cherry123 and @Bisolami , yes, we have to love ourselves first before other things for an online job can wait. The control is ours. But for an offline job, there is a time limit and for a business offline, the more flexible time we have . We work when we want, no forcing except for a goal that forces us to work.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I strongly believe that working hard does not make one rich. You need to work smartly and make proper investment before wealth will smile at you. I don't work hard and deprive myself good things of life like sleep, good food etc

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
Yes, agree. It's not the smartest way to richness. The smartest way is to manage the business well in such a away that we could still save and have much on our plates.
Post automatically merged:

Sure, self love it is always for me whether online or offline it is always good to work independently with Jo need to compete or fight anyone. I like online job
Oh yes online job makes life easier. The control is within us and how much we want to earn all depends on you. That's the wonder of working online.

Last edited:

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I love online business more because I can get to do other things at home while working

Seriously I believe that everything is better when you are working online because it gives you more room to explore and even have more access to what you can't have when doing it offline.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Offline and online both works are our necessity, the high inflation with all time high commodity prices are hitting us, we are facing the worst financial crisis ever we faced. So we need to work both, offline as well as online.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
I am working both offline and alone, but it's my offline work that pays me well. For the online, pay is too small just enough to pay my internet bill. If you deal only with online work, make sure to pay for your retirement. In offline work, there is an auto deduction of salary for retirement.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.063
Due to high levels of corruption, nepotism, casteism and financial fraud, government agencies are falsely claiming that their lazy greedy fraud employees who do not pay expenses, own the online business of a private citizen.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
It is not easy to manage an online business because there are customers who do not pay for their orders during the delivery time. Offline business is better for I can see the real thing.

Back