Relaxing while thinking

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't iron my clothes. It's hot and I hate to be perspired. After I washed my clothes i hanged them no squeezing.
Good for you.
I use washing machine except for few delicate ones that go for handwashing. Once out of machine, most clothes need to be ironed except the ones where fabrics can't be ironed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
Good for you.
I use washing machine except for few delicate ones that go for handwashing. Once out of machine, most clothes need to be ironed except the ones where fabrics can't be ironed.
I wash only my own clothes daily usually 4 prices only hehehe so no need to use a washing machine. Only my sister uses it because she has many clothes o wash including the blankets and bed sheets.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am relaxing here after a good day with family. My daughter is watching her favourite show and I am relaxing here and thinking about the meals to be made this week.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
Hope you have a good day at the university. Even I have a busy schedule taking care of few things today. I am going to be very busy. Will just peep in here and on myLot to relax in between.
I have been away at Mylot for a week now.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
I have been away from the online space for a week or more. I had some travel and other offline obligations to take care of. Now, that I am back, you can see me more here.
Wow, that is good to know. I was also wondering where were you. Hoping you already read the updates here about the contests and the RIF one year anniversary.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that is good to know. I was also wondering where were you. Hoping you already read the updates here about the contests and the RIF one year anniversary.
Yes, I read the recent updates. I didn't see the credit alert for the first two posts here and that got me worried. So, I checked it. All the changes sound reasonable to me. All for the betterment of the site and for it's smooth functioning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
Yes, I read the recent updates. I didn't see the credit alert for the first two posts here and that got me worried. So, I checked it. All the changes sound reasonable to me. All for the betterment of the site and for it's smooth functioning.
The log i bonus was removed last week.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The log i bonus was removed last week.
Yes, I realised that today when I logged in. But then you do get that after fifteen messages. I guess that it's fair as many users exploited the daily login bonus feature. I have missed some contests as I was not here. Hopefully, I am still eligible for some

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
Yes, I realised that today when I logged in. But then you do get that after fifteen messages. I guess that it's fair as many users exploited the daily login bonus feature. I have missed some contests as I was not here. Hopefully, I am still eligible for some
I have more than 15 messages, but never had I received it, it is okay, no worries. The contest is ongoing. You are not late.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have more than 15 messages, but never had I received it, it is okay, no worries. The contest is ongoing. You are not late.
Oh! I see. Well, it's the first time after the updates that I am active here. Still to make my first fifteen posts here. Maybe you can raise the concern with Jordan. Well, I have started participating in the contests. Let's see.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.513
Oh! I see. Well, it's the first time after the updates that I am active here. Still to make my first fifteen posts here. Maybe you can raise the concern with Jordan. Well, I have started participating in the contests. Let's see.
Try to read all in case, so you can join in all the contests. Also, give your review on RIF through TrustPilot. Find it there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to read all in case, so you can join in all the contests. Also, give your review on RIF through TrustPilot. Find it there.
Oh! Seems like I have not read all of them. I have to find them all and try my luck. Thank you for letting me know. Can you share few links here.

Back