Religious Bias at Work

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I had a bad experience working with someone who had the same religion before. Most of the decking for students was given to them. They just gave me a few students. At that time, the way to earn money was to have a lot of students to teach. Before, the method of teaching was to teach them at their homes. It was a home-service type of business, which I thought was feasible to operate until now.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I also had a bad experience when working with bosses who have the same religion, but the awareness of their worship is still low. So that I like to procrastinate to worship, besides that it doesn't allow me to worship on time by substituting to continue my work when I'm very busy.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
In my school everything is ok with that. In some other schools there was problem between local priest, school and parents. Priest required to kid go at religious education ion school even school offers different programs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am against this but we cannot stop people from discussing that and even myjob owner is one such person who talks a lot about religion

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Well you just have to bear with some people. This is like different strokes for different folks. They might just have the urge to always such so it will be non. of my business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
When starting a business we should understand that we would definitely come across workers and even customers of different religions, everyone should be treated equally, no one oppressing the other.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Religious bias and nepotism is the foundation to having incompetent staff. This kind of sentiments destroys efficency in your business organization.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
In my country, there is a discussion going on about whether to make religion a must in a school or make it optional. I think it is best to make it optional rather than force students and teachers to subscribe to one religion. Everyone has different opinions on religion and they should be allowed to pursue what they believe in.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
China has banned all forms of religious teachings from their high schools. Anywhere religion is given a huge bearing, it doesn't seem to flow well.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
In the place where I was working before, there was no religion issues because the owner of the place is a good person and he doesn't react to someone with different religion badly and the whole company is good together

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
That's just it in a business we need to know that we would always come across workers, even customers of different religions. All we need do is to treat everyone equally,.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I have not experienced any religious bias at work. Most companies here do not talk about religion in the workplace. When you apply for a job, the interviewer will not ask questions about your religion.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
It is the right thing to do. Religion is a feeble criteria to be used to employ a Staff. It has to be more on personality and what the person has to offer the company.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I know it is no longer rampant as companies these days do not talk about religion in the workplace. I know this as they companies I have worked for never did

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I hardly get into religious discussion because in most cases it usually doesn't end up well because of the tribal differences most people have and also their religious differences.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
When starting a business we should understand that we would definitely come across workers and even customers of different religions, everyone should be treated equally, and no one oppressing the other.
I can not agree more, even with someone who has different religion we have to treat them with respect. We should realize we talking about business, as long as we got the deal and both of us get the benefits, it's not a big problem about their religion are

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.008
Yeah, we need to give people their required due irrespective of tribe, religion , and in all we should tolerate others as this would serve as a sign of respecting others opinion and belief and also promote peace which we all preach.
When starting a business we should understand that we would definitely come across workers and even customers of different religions, everyone should be treated equally, no one oppressing the other.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I also had a bad experience when working with bosses who have the same religion, but the awareness of their worship is still low. So that I like to procrastinate to worship, besides that it doesn't allow me to worship on time by substituting to continue my work when I'm very busy.
I am glad that you used to work with this boss. If I were in your shoe, I will definitely quit the job right away. I do not want to be stressed out because of him.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I am glad that you used to work with this boss. If I were in your shoe, I will definitely quit the job right away. I do not want to be stressed out because of him.
Yes, of course I couldn't stand working there for long. Because I feel stressed if worship continues to be postponed, I feel guilty to God, and unhappy for that reason. So only in a matter of months, then I decided to quit.

Back