Religious Bias at Work

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.273
There's no gain with region bias at the workplace someone who has different religion should he treated well with respect as long as there's cooperation at work from the person

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am against this but we cannot stop people from discussing that and even myjob owner is one such person who talks a lot about religion
Well, many people and religion cannot be separated. In my own perspective it is always important and necessary to respect people's religious opinions and beliefs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, many people and religion cannot be separated. In my own perspective it is always important and necessary to respect people's religious opinions and beliefs.
I know but some people believe that they are superior and always try to make others feel bad about it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.273
The truth is that it is necessary to respect people's religious opinions and beliefs. it seems that people and religion cannot be separated. but we need to stay away from religiously abusing one another

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.813
Yes, of course I couldn't stand working there for long. Because I feel stressed if worship continues to be postponed, I feel guilty to God, and unhappy for that reason. So only in a matter of months, then I decided to quit.
I got your point. I cannot endure working with him. The good side is that you were able to quit the job and find a better one. It is not worth to work with this kind of false prophet individual.
Post automatically merged:

I know but some people believe that they are superior and always try to make others feel bad about it
I can dig your opinion about it. I had seen some false prophets that they do not practice what they preach to others. That is why I always stay away from them as much as possible.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a victim of this kind of bias. I was told that if I don't join the Muslim prayer as a Christian, I should leave the company. I went to a competitor and made valuable contributions to their growth.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have never had that problem in my work or in any field luckily, because my country is not so religious, but if I were forced to join a religious belief just to stay in the job, I think I would leave the job.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a victim of this kind of bias. I was told that if I don't join the Muslim prayer as a Christian, I should leave the company. I went to a competitor and made valuable contributions to their growth.

I am sad to hear that, how can they not tolerate differences in religion and belief. Things like this are not good, they are not even taught in the Muslim religion. This is just the act of the person alone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.273
It is totally wrong for one to bring in the religious bias to a workplace it is not good at all. so it will be better if you leave such a workplace

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer to not to discuss religion and other related things at work as in India we have people from different religions so it may not be a good idea

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every religious people feel that they are superior than the others. some of them always try to force their views down other people's throat. I think such things should be avoided in a business venture because it can escalate problems.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am against this but we cannot stop people from discussing that and even myjob owner is one such person who talks a lot about religion
I am against any kind of religious difference or such. We all are human beings so we should always try to relate with each other outside any form of religious scheme. We should just be good to each other.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
There's no gain with region bias at the workplace someone who has different religion should he treated well with respect as long as there's cooperation at work from the person
Sure, I will never do that as it is closer to being a bigot or even one, there is need to respect other people opinion and belief , just because you chose a different opinion or belief does not make you feel you are the right person and others are wrong .

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm a christian,I believe in Jesus Christ but I honestly don't think we ought to use working hours preaching or doing religious activities
Remember that religious acceptance and beliefs are all personal

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is always good to take away religious activities from workplaces because it could affect it negatively and it could result in a situation that will have a negative impact on the productivity.

Back