Remember: Only those who genuinely love you accept you the way you are

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Agree or disagree on this that only those whose love not fake accept you the way you are? I do agree with this because what is important is YOU. There are people who like to conclude or judge a person right away based on what they see in her or his bearing, but for others, we have to know well yet the attitude and the struggles of the person before judging him or her.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
There are judgmental people but only us and our family know the real us that's why a genuine love is felt straight from the heart.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Agree or disagree on this that only those whose love not fake accept you the way you are? I do agree with this because what is important is YOU. There are people who like to conclude or judge a person right away based on what they see in her or his bearing, but for others, we have to know well yet the attitude and the struggles of the person before judging him or her.
I doubt if there is true love in life. I strongly believe people love you based on the values you possess. Therefore, philosophical, love is but illusion and does not exist.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.108
You are very right on that my friend. True love still exists. True love would most of the time involves the loving each other unconditionally. Whether they have money or not.

Back