Remote CoWorker

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Remote CoWorker is a virtual assistant company who have extensive experience working with Filipino VAs. Their services include- customer support, back office/admin, technical Support, appointment setting, social media management, lead Generation, bookkeeping, cold calling, sales & billing optimization, and others. Please try to inquire if your country is accepted to work on this site. If you are not the one, it could be your relatives. The first thing to do is to choose a plan that fits your budget and needs. Then, you will interview the virtual assistants and find a suitable VA. After completing your tasks and having possible candidates, do a conference call with your assistant’s project manager and trainer to finalize the details. You will be guided on what to do. For the pricing, they offer the following: part-time $7.99 per hour, full-time starter $8.99 per hour, and for full-time Bilingual $ 9,99 per hour.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never heard of this company. Does this company work only with Flippinos or hire globally? How saturated is the market? I mean how likely is a newbie able to get a job.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
This is the first time l get to know about that website. I am sure that if the website is legit there are so many people that are beneficiaries to that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I have not applied to this and do not have any idea if this operates globally. It only explained that this company worked with Filipinos. I think it operates globally, just try.

Back