renting of billboard space

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.373
Another business that is almost as lucrative as investing in real estate is renting of billboard spaces. Over here most people actually rent out a single billboard space for a million and above per month or in some cases per week or days. Billboard space found by roadsides or mega cities are usually more expensive. Though you would need a good amount of money to startup, but once you are able to, it is extremely lucrative and worth the stress if done right.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
Outdoor advertising is very lucrative especially in large cities, with many traffic jams. People who are stuck in the traffic jam often have no other work, so they notice all the outdoor advertising.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not been into this business before but definitely I know it's a clear sign to make money because people pay for the space and you make money that way but it's expensive having a billboard space

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.353
For me l have the same feeling that the business of renting out the billboard spaces is very profitable. In my country for instance they charge alot of money to advertise through that medium.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.050
Raw Dex
$4.710
Indeed, it is a profitable business. However, you need a property where you can set up your billboard for rent, and you need to be located in a commercial; district to earn good money from your billboards.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.373
Indeed, it is a profitable business. However, you need a property where you can set up your billboard for rent, and you need to be located in a commercial; district to earn good money from your billboards.
Very true, you can't just setup a billboard anywhere. Like over here I. My country people are extremely sensitive when it comes to landed property. You would be surprised that the moment you decide to clean up an abandoned land or space that is extremely small, people from no where would come saying they are the owners so you need to settle them.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$17.255
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, it is a profitable business provided your property is on the place where people may see it. Also the space should be enough to compensate billboard.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$5.010
This is a good business, especially in big cities. Although I can see them in rural areas. It has been profitable in many years here in my country.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Another business that is almost as lucrative as investing in real estate is renting of billboard spaces. Over here most people actually rent out a single billboard space for a million and above per month or in some cases per week or days. Billboard space found by roadsides or mega cities are usually more expensive. Though you would need a good amount of money to startup, but once you are able to, it is extremely lucrative and worth the stress if done right.
It is very lucrative, I know of many politicians who have these kind of investment and it is bringing them huge amount of money on weekly basis, you just have to locate a strategic place in a very busy c city and site the billboard there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.373
It requires that you have a very high level connection before you would be granted a space to mount your billboards.
Yes that's true, not anyone can just go out there to create a space for themselves. You will have to spend to secure one, especially if it's a busy space or one close to the main road.

Back