Renting out a room on Airbnb as a side hustle.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I've been thinking about the business of renting out a room on Airbnb as a side hustle to make some extra cash. Has anyone here had any experience with this? If so, what were the pros and cons of the experience? How did you go about setting up your listing and finding guests?

I'm curious to hear any tips or advice from those who have done this before, as well as any cautionary tales. I understand that there may be legal and tax implications to consider, so any information on that front would be greatly appreciated as well.

Overall, I'm excited about the idea of someone using a spare room to make some extra money, but I want to make sure I go into it with my eyes open. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
It is a very profitable business. You earn money passively without making any special effort and this is wonderful. Many people have tried it and I would like to try it too.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
It is a very profitable business. You earn money passively without making any special effort and this is wonderful. Many people have tried it and I would like to try it too.
Yeah it is really lucrative but it is capital intensive. it is one good business I know.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
It's my first time learning that you can rent out a room at an Airbnb. Seems like a very lucrative thing. Would definatly try it out

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
I think this business is for people who are in first tier countries. Secondly, the business is a bit risky on both sides. I can not entertain a person I don't know in my house. The days are evil

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Can you throw more light on the platform airbnb? Is this like an real estate agency where you can make use of as a house owner to sell or rent out your house? I have never head of this before.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Sure it is a goodc idea of making money using a spare room in your home. You don't have to leave it to dust so you it yob make some extra money

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
In Croatia most people advertise it on Booking instead of AirBnb. I think they have more options and Booking take lower fee. As side hustle is good job but protect yourself from bad tenants. People are ready destory somebodys apartment.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I've been thinking about the business of renting out a room on Airbnb as a side hustle to make some extra cash. Has anyone here had any experience with this? If so, what were the pros and cons of the experience? How did you go about setting up your listing and finding guests?

I'm curious to hear any tips or advice from those who have done this before, as well as any cautionary tales. I understand that there may be legal and tax implications to consider, so any information on that front would be greatly appreciated as well.

Overall, I'm excited about the idea of someone using a spare room to make some extra money, but I want to make sure I go into it with my eyes open. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.
I think this is a good business and a very good side hustle that someone can engage in

Back