Repaying Loan Without Sacrificing Your Life

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.190
While it may seem unwise to indulge in a vacation or luxury purchases when you have an outstanding loan, you also need to remember life is not solely about relentless work. The key is moderation, or let’s say finding a middle ground where you can gradually pay off your loan while you still enjoy the pleasures of life. There are also ways to strike a balance between your financial responsibility without compromising on your life's enjoyments. How do you do it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.703
In my case I have not experienced it vacationing while having an outstanding loan. It is better for the person to pay his loan. He must sacrifice now and enjoy later than enjoy now and regret later.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is true. Loans should not burden you too much that you fail to enjoy life. Especially those long term loans line school loans, you don't have to pay them off once. You can create a plan on how to pay off gradually while also having a budget for your expenses and the pleasures you like to indulge in.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.620
I have not had to repay such huge loans but I think that you could still vacation within your city to enjoy yourself while still repaying what you owe.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.810
It is all about working out a plan that would see you pay the loan and still have something to survive on. You have to examine your financial condition and negotiate with the creditor on a plan

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.185
While it may seem unwise to indulge in a vacation or luxury purchases when you have an outstanding loan, you also need to remember life is not solely about relentless work. The key is moderation, or let’s say finding a middle ground where you can gradually pay off your loan while you still enjoy the pleasures of life. There are also ways to strike a balance between your financial responsibility without compromising on your life's enjoyments. How do you do it?
Indeed. I do not want to sacrifice my life for having loans that can make me stressed. I can have some loans if I think that I can repay them on time without any delays.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
I was once like that, I use to feel I need to achieve it all before I can start enjoying life, but the truth of the matter is that what makes life is not the end result but the journey to the end result.

Back