Requirement for investing in franchise business

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A franchise typically requires an initial investment, which can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars, depending on the franchise. In addition to the initial investment, you'll also need to pay ongoing royalties to the franchisor. In return, the franchisor provides training, marketing, and support to help you run your business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A franchise typically requires an initial investment, which can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars, depending on the franchise. In addition to the initial investment, you'll also need to pay ongoing royalties to the franchisor. In return, the franchisor provides training, marketing, and support to help you run your business.
I learnt about this sometime ago but I want to know if we are going to be paying royalties every month or year or just once

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I think that requirement is not going to be tough because it is one of the ways for the company to also increase the awareness by giving out the franchise to someone who can help them promote their brands.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
My business is on a franchising and yes, they require investment capital mine is 25, 900 and a royalty fee of 5 percent a month from the total sales, it's because it is a small business, the milk tea selling business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it will be tough. There are situations whereby the real business is not in your country and you need to reach them
I think that requirement is not going to be tough because it is one of the ways for the company to also increase the awareness by giving out the franchise to someone who can help them promote their brands.

Back