Requirements for starting a PTP forum.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I intend to have a platform where people are being paid to post. The challenge is that I don't know how to start. The things I need to put in place.
Can someone put me through on this?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
First and foremost you would need to have the means to be able to generate an income from the site so that you were able to make the payouts to the members who pay to post on your forum. I would also suggest having not only email activation enabled for a PTP forum but also administrator approval turned on as well so that you can manually check all registrations and prevent things like bots from getting through.

Enabling a specific user group for new members as well in which they need to have a certain amount of their posts approved before they can be placed under another user group so they can post more freely.

It's all about protecting your forum from possible scammers or people who may abuse the system you have in place just to earn some money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
If you are still a beginner, it might be better if you try to start by creating a free forum site (Proboards.com) where you can also reward members for every post they create.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know but I think the requirements are the same for starting a blog. So if you can start a blog then you can start a PTP forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I intend to have a platform where people are being paid to post. The challenge is that I don't know how to start. The things I need to put in place.

I think that there are not any strict requirements. However, you must have enough funds and revenue that could help you pay your members in the end,

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
You need a lot of money to get started. Your site will not start earning at least for 6 months and you need money to pay to your users for 6 months. You also need forum management skills

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post forums will require more resources than normal forums. You'll be expecting high number of members and traffic so you need a dedicated web host with unlimited bandwidth. You'll need to pay for themes and some pro plugins if necessary. You'll also need moderators and money to pay members before you start getting revenue.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The person needs a website and they also need moderators that will help him moderate posts on the website. He also needs money to pay people who will work on his website

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
That's Why You always give a big thumbs up to the admins of Trendri and RIF. They have been able to pull through and build forums that have proven to be outstanding.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a paid to post Forum is same as having a website and monetizing it.
So you will need to buy a domain name and host the website. After having a website, the next thing to do is to show ads like AdSense

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Having a paid to post Forum is same as having a website and monetizing it.
So you will need to buy a domain name and host the website. After having a website, the next thing to do is to show ads like AdSense
I heard one of the admins of a PTP forum saying that the site doesnt generate enough money to pay the users. That he pays out of Pocket. And it is a long standing forum. Is that possible?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard one of the admins of a PTP forum saying that the site doesnt generate enough money to pay the users. That he pays out of Pocket. And it is a long standing forum. Is that possible?
He might be right, because there was a time that I was having second thoughts if I should continue posting here or not, because looking at the traffic that is generated from this forum, I think that what is earned is more than what they pay. But thank God, the traffic is growing.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
It is not always possible to pay from pocket but the forum has to generate some kind of income for sustainability. Apart from advertising, the forum can also generate income through account upgrade features.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not always possible to pay from pocket but the forum has to generate some kind of income for sustainability. Apart from advertising, the forum can also generate income through account upgrade features.
But from the account upgrade, no one is ready to upgrade there account because it does not mean that they will earn more. Apart from that, thy can promote an affiliate links there and earn more money

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
But from the account upgrade, no one is ready to upgrade there account because it does not mean that they will earn more. Apart from that, thy can promote an affiliate links there and earn more money
Do you realize how many people have upgraded their accounts on RIF. The account upgrade option is also available on Bizdustry, and I see a lot of people upgrading their accounts. People do upgrade accounts in order to earn more.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I don't know but I think the requirements are the same for starting a blog. So if you can start a blog then you can start a PTP forum
In some parts it is same - hosting, domain, ad network. But biggest difference is content moderation. When you have blog, you are only author so you control all content. In forum you can get 100 posts per hour and you must check everything otherwise it can drain all you money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like are you kidding me? All the posts are checked? It is not even possible. That would mean the moderator has to be constantly on the site.

Back