Review of Hubpages.com

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Hubpages.com is the most successful writing websites on internet. Hubpages have lasted more than 16 years of providing quality contents on the internet. The site is the only surviving adsense revenue sharing sites that is still active after Google changed its algorithm parameters. A lot of writing sites went down due to the loss of organic traffic that is flowing to the site through Google. Some of the sites that went down the drain includes
Triond.com
Helium.com
Associated content.com
Shvoong.com
Infobarrel.com
And host of other sites. Hubpages survived the Google onslaught.
Hubpages is the fifth most visited site in United States according to Alexa ranking. Hubpages have ove 78,000 active content producers on their sites. Hubpages is very strict and don't tolerate plagiarism. One mistake and your account will be banned asap. Hubpages use to review all contents you want to publish on their platform. Your content must be scrutinized and reviewed by their team of editors
Hubpages allow their writers to integrate Google adsense account on their platform. The sharing formular is 60-40 percentage ie the writer will receive 60% of revenue generated by adsense account while Hubpages takes 40%. Hubpages still add amazon Amazon affliate links. There are many ways you can use to make money with hupages. You can also embed your affliate links in your contents.

You can write for Hubpages and makes a lot of money if you can adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the sites .

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think HubPages is a great platform for people to share their knowledge and experiences. It's a great way for people to create a portfolio of their work, to connect with other writers and to gain exposure for their work. It also provides a great opportunity to monetize content and to make a passive income.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I started writing with hub pages, I do have my google adsense account which I joined with it then I started earning money from it but when adsense changed their policy my account was banned there, and now hub pages becomes much more strict in its policy.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hubpages.com is the most successful writing websites on internet. Hubpages have lasted more than 16 years of providing quality contents on the internet. The site is the only surviving adsense revenue sharing sites that is still active after Google changed its algorithm parameters. A lot of writing sites went down due to the loss of organic traffic that is flowing to the site through Google. Some of the sites that went down the drain includes
Triond.com
Helium.com
Associated content.com
Shvoong.com
Infobarrel.com
Hubpages is the fifth most visited site in United States according to Alexa ranking. Hubpages have ove 78,000 active content producers on their sites. Hubpages is very strict and don't tolerate plagiarism. One mistake and your account will be banned asap. Hubpages use to review all contents you want to publish on their platform. Your content must be scrutinized and reviewed by their team of editors
Hubpages allow their writers to integrate Google adsense account on their platform. The sharing formular is 60-40 percentage ie the writer will receive 60% of revenue generated by adsense account while Hubpages takes 40%. Hubpages still add amazon Amazon affliate links. There are many ways you can use to make money with hupages. You can also embed your affliate links in your contents.

You can write for Hubpages and makes a lot of money if you can adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the sites .
I believe Hubpages is one of the best writing sites on the internet and it is a good platform for writers to make money online.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Hubpages is a rare gem among writing sites, as it has managed to withstand the changes in Google's algorithm and maintain a high ranking on Alexa. This is a clear indication of the websites popularity and success. For writers Hubpages provides a fantastic platform to showcase their work and build their portfolio. With a large and engaged audience, writers can confidently share their work and reach a wider audience.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I am a member of Hubpages. However, I only submitted one article there. I have not earned any pennies there. I am not sure how to boost my articles there if work full time there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I heard that the website has been existing for long. I think I will like to work on it.
Triond.com
Helium.com
Associated content.com
Shvoong.com
Infobarrel.com

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I want to ask the OP if he has made withdrawals from hubpages because I have tried this platform but it seems to be very difficult to make money from there if you're not patient.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I want to ask the OP if he has made withdrawals from hubpages because I have tried this platform but it seems to be very difficult to make money from there if you're not patient.
I have heard about this website and I think it is legitimate but we should also look at the payment proof.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have heard about this site before from various persons, so am pretty sure it's a legit site. But i heard the pay is not that much, how true is this.

Back