RIF always gets sick

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I missed the RIF of yesterday. It's like a flower blooming beautifully, well-loved and cared but so suddenly it kept on getting sick. Frankly I love RIF. I met many friends here and learned the best businesses. Despite tired from work, I never missed to drop by to share my thoughts and feelings. I missed the noise of the site. I consider RIF my inspiration but people here gradually vanished. I cannot bring back yesterday. I'm still hoping the site gets well soon. Onward RIF. I love you.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Confused why you are using the term sick, for how the site is going inactive, because of people not being willing to still be active.

But yes, I am hoping more people start coming back and interacting here with us. Hate to see people leave, just because of a few issues over the last little bit.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes @Joshua Farrell we want more people to start being active again on the forum,aside from us inviting new members but the stuff must kick start the process.Where are all the royal members of RIF?

Where are all the moderators,i can hadly see people being active on the forum.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
The truth of the matter is that a lot of us joined the forum simply to make money or earn money, hence they where dedicated to that purpose not the forum. Hence the moment they are not able to achieve that they would stop being active. And to be honest i wont really blame them, no one wants a wasted efforts. I know things are abit rough at the moment with RIF, but i still believe things we be better, so lets just keep doing what we can. The moment everything becomes stable again, people would start rushing in.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The truth of the matter is that a lot of us joined the forum simply to make money or earn money, hence they where dedicated to that purpose not the forum. Hence the moment they are not able to achieve that they would stop being active. And to be honest i wont really blame them, no one wants a wasted efforts. I know things are abit rough at the moment with RIF, but i still believe things we be better, so lets just keep doing what we can. The moment everything becomes stable again, people would start rushing in.
I think our boss @Jordan is very busy most of the times and rarely responds to personal messages,i wrote him a personal message with an idea aside from the withdraw follow up i was making.But i understand why he did not respond to my only message i have ever written to him ever since i joined the forum.

So i am just evaluating a few things and i want to promote the site to some serious like minded people like start-up entreprenuers.I am in love with RIF and i will do whatever it takes to help.RIF is doing great apart from having a reward system active currently and i just do not understand why an army of people had to take a cliff on the forum.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
Hopefully things gets to be good as time elapses while Jordan sorts everything in place. What requires users is to remain very patient and consistently and wait for the needful to be done.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I missed the RIF of yesterday. It's like a flower blooming beautifully, well-loved and cared but so suddenly it kept on getting sick. Frankly I love RIF. I met many friends here and learned the best businesses. Despite tired from work, I never missed to drop by to share my thoughts and feelings. I missed the noise of the site. I consider RIF my inspiration but people here gradually vanished. I cannot bring back yesterday. I'm still hoping the site gets well soon. Onward RIF. I love you.
I think it is you I learned about this site from and I really like it here and hope the people that are not here right now come back soon.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I think it is you I learned about this site from and I really like it here and hope the people that are not here right now come back soon.
The members here are now coming back after the site owner announced the rate is back too. Though the rate was not the same as before but at least it is operating back for good.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
nice to see a few members back but it is not still the same because peaple are the reason of forums so if there are not a lot of peaple there is no point of posting unless you like to post for yourself and be apart of ghost town

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
Since I am working online, I never missed being here. I even forgot to go myLot these days. My time is not enough for all the sites that I had engaged with.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
Ever since it has been under a new management and ownership, everything is great with Index Forum. It is once again a vibrant community.

Back