Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Need a quick RIF loan for something here at RIF?? Look no further! Please read through the following information. If you agree to the terms of this service, feel free to request if you are in dire need of RIF Cash.

Minimum Account Age to Request Loan: 30 Days
Minimum Post Count: 1000 Posts
Minimum RIF Loan: $1.00 RIF
Maximum RIF Loan: $10.00 RIF
Upfront Initial Fee Added On: 40% of Total
$1.00 Loan +40% Fee = $1.40 to be paid back in full.
$2.00 Loan +40% Fee = $2.80 to be paid back in full.
$3.00 Loan +40% Fee = $4.20 to be paid back in full.
$4.00 Loan +40% Fee = $5.60 to be paid back in full.
$5.00 Loan +40% Fee = $7.00 to be paid back in full.
$6.00 Loan +40% Fee = $8.40 to be paid back in full.
$7.00 Loan +40% Fee = $9.80 to be paid back in full.
$8.00 Loan +40% Fee = $11.20 to be paid back in full.
$9.00 Loan +40% Fee = $12.60 to be paid back in full.
$10.00 Loan +40% Fee = $14.00 to be paid back in full.
Due By Date: 30 Days after Date of Loan Taken Out.
Late Fees:
$0.50 per day, starting the day after the Due By Date.
$1.00 per day, starting on day 31 after the Due By Date.
Late Fees Cap: Original Loan Amount and starting fee, plus $60.00 in late fees.
Late Fees Days Cap: 75 Days after Due Date
Loan Payback Payment Options Available: RIF Cash, ForumCoin
Username on All Above Forums: Joshua Farrell

Failure to honor returning loan, gets your account reported for scamming.

Terms of Loan Service
By requesting a loan in RIF, you agree to pay back the original sum, plus the initial fee, by day 30.

You also agree that if it takes you longer than the 30 day interest free period, that you will be required to pay back the original loan agreement, plus any additional fees tacked onto the total. If you are unsure how long it will take you to build up your RIF balance to repay the loan, you do not need the loan.

You agree that by requesting a RIF Loan, you will use it in the various exchanges, here in the Trade Station, to withdraw only the closest withdraw value you are about to reach, or for one of the account upgrades options available to purchase here at Referral Index Forum. If you have a shop thread open, feel free to negotiate privately with me through PMs, to negotiate a payment plan.

Failure to use the loan for the above services, and failure to repay back the loan in full within 75 Days of the loan payback date, will get your account reported for scamming, in the Marketplace Disputes Board. The 75 day reporting can be avoided, if a privately negotiated payment plan is set up. If you then fail to pay it back in FULL by agreed pay back date in the private payment plan, you will then also be reported for scamming. Once reported in the Marketplace Disputes Board, you will be given an option to pay it back in full by staff negotiation, or be forced to pay back all that you owe at conclusion of the exchange investigation.

You can find the Exchange Reporting Policy, here: /threads/exchange-policy.56/

Replying to this thread requesting a loan, shows you acknowledge these terms. Any breach in the above terms, will be reported.

Thanks for consideration into looking at this service!

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
So if someone is borrowing $3 how much is the upfront fees? would you be deducting the fees from the total amount or fees is a separate payment? I just want to understands how this works?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
So if someone is borrowing $3 how much is the upfront fees? would you be deducting the fees from the total amount or fees is a separate payment? I just want to understands how this works?
In the thread I read there is no deduction of the upfront fee, if you borrow $3 today Jan 10th, then on Jan 24th, you will have to pay $3.75. If you are late paying a fine of $ 0.50 per day. So if you pay it on Jan 30, then the total to be paid is $ 6.75

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Really the only way to answer that question, is to actually read the topic in full. @Suba basically answered it. I gave the loan amounts, and the payback amounts in the service as information on what is needed to be paid back.

Not reading everything before asking taking out a loan in this thread, makes for potentially being called a scammer, because of lack of reading for that said info.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Great job this is what i hope to see among entreprenuers and i let indi iduals be intentional about it,my hope was to see that this service is given wit the view that the money actually helps somebody to do something tangible with it.I think in most cases atleast above $10 will be more viable but great machenisms on how to pay back and how to protect the investor or lender should be put in place.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Great job this is what i hope to see among entreprenuers and i let indi iduals be intentional about it,my hope was to see that this service is given wit the view that the money actually helps somebody to do something tangible with it.I think in most cases atleast above $10 will be more viable but great machenisms on how to pay back and how to protect the investor or lender should be put in place.
Failure to use the loan for the above services, and failure to repay back the loan in full within 75 Days of the loan, will get your account reported for scamming, in the Marketplace Disputes Board. The 75 day reporting can be avoided, if a privately negotiated payment plan is set up. If you then fail to pay it back in FULL by agreed pay back date in the private payment plan, you will then also be reported for scamming. Once reported in the Marketplace Disputes Board, you will be given an option to pay it back in full by staff negotiation, or be forced to pay back all that you owe at conclusion of the exchange investigation.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Thanks once again for the great service you have set up,let me read again the terms you have put up because i feel you should consider the the ammount a borrower can acquire because a $5 is just too insignificant for most people with low risk appetite.But atleast you will feel value if you do get something like $10 to $15 as a minimum.This amount can get to be useful and one would gladly replace it because it might have worked productively and they felt value.

As a lender always endeavour that the money is used productively although you need not dive into the specifics of how the mobey was actually used.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Thanks once again for the great service you have set up,let me read again the terms you have put up because i feel you should consider the the ammount a borrower can acquire because a $5 is just too insignificant for most people with low risk appetite.But atleast you will feel value if you do get something like $10 to $15 as a minimum.This amount can get to be useful and one would gladly replace it because it might have worked productively and they felt value.

As a lender always endeavour that the money is used productively although you need not dive into the specifics of how the mobey was actually used.
The amount I have set, is directly proportion to how much I can give out. I cannot give out more than I have. And because of that, I need to be able to make sure I don't just give it all out to one person. Not sure how that would be hard to figure out.

Plus I have had people in the past not pay back, so I prefer not to give out large sums, especially if I don't know if the person will just run off with the money, and do nothing to give it back.

The deduction of the repayment would be done by @Jordan right? Or is there a way I can just transfer the cash to you as I work everyday.
There is a way to give it back, if you actually read the stickied topics for this board. https://referralindexforum.com/thre...mplate-must-use-when-conducting-a-trade.2645/

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The amount I have set, is directly proportion to how much I can give out. I cannot give out more than I have. And because of that, I need to be able to make sure I don't just give it all out to one person. Not sure how that would be hard to figure out.

Plus I have had people in the past not pay back, so I prefer not to give out large sums, especially if I don't know if the person will just run off with the money, and do nothing to give it back.

There is a way to give it back, if you actually read the stickied topics for this board. https://referralindexforum.com/thre...mplate-must-use-when-conducting-a-trade.2645/
I am a strategist and i have navigated through the internet for a couple of years and i have come to master what works through studying viability and scalability.Try to create a poll and see the results if a $5 can be impactful to anyone.We have asked over and over again if someone can start a profitable buisiness with $100 to $500 and it has drawn to the conclusion that is not highly probable.So what value can a $5 have that someone can raise it within two weeks and give it back?

Do consider making a market research about it and help determine what will scale up your business.Good luck and i am rooting for you.I am sure by now some good people of Nigeria have approached you on this offer........

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I am a strategist and i have navigated through the internet for a couple of years and i have come to master what works through studying viability and scalability.Try to create a poll and see the results if a $5 can be impactful to anyone.We have asked over and over again if someone can start a profitable buisiness with $100 to $500 and it has drawn to the conclusion that is not highly probable.So what value can a $5 have that someone can raise it within two weeks and give it back?

Do consider making a market research about it and help determine what will scale up your business.Good luck and i am rooting for you.I am sure by now some good people of Nigeria have approached you on this offer........
That discussion shouldn't matter. I am not turning this into a business for people to grab large amounts of money off of me, just because it is available. I do not need to do market research. This is a small scale service, that is supposed to remain as such. This is ONLY to be used to help people get what their own personal goal is, and nothing else. I am not about to spend $500 to do so, as I have no interest in potentially loosing money that may or may not come back to me.

And for your information, if you wanted to discuss how I wanted to run this, this conversation should have been done in private, as this is not appropriate for a service thread, whose sole goal is to provide a clear cut service for people to use, without confusion.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That discussion shouldn't matter. I am not turning this into a business for people to grab large amounts of money off of me, just because it is available. I do not need to do market research. This is a small scale service, that is supposed to remain as such. This is ONLY to be used to help people get what their own personal goal is, and nothing else. I am not about to spend $500 to do so, as I have no interest in potentially loosing money that may or may not come back to me.

And for your information, if you wanted to discuss how I wanted to run this, this conversation should have been done in private, as this is not appropriate for a service thread, whose sole goal is to provide a clear cut service for people to use, without confusion.
I do get it,i was not just of the idea of going private.This is unique and revolutionary and above anything you have set the bar and created something we do not see in forums everyday.Your interest and success was and is of prime importamce if you could see the bigger picture.It is something that can really be VIABLE and SCALABLE if you choose to make it be.AlL YOU NEED IS TO STRIVE TO identify quality people with a strong will power and repoutation to pay back but they too must have value for what they are getting.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I do get it,i was not just of the idea of going private.This is unique and revolutionary and above anything you have set the bar and created something we do not see in forums everyday.Your interest and success was and is of prime importamce if you could see the bigger picture.It is something that can really be VIABLE and SCALABLE if you choose to make it be.AlL YOU NEED IS TO STRIVE TO identify quality people with a strong will power and repoutation to pay back but they too must have value for what they are getting.
Regardless of it, I am not going to be spending hundreds, or possibly thousands to open up essentially a loan shark business, to be made available for people who aren't even in my own country. It is not something I am willing to take a loss on, if I cannot get a guarantee that I can get it back, due to the amount size. This is exactly why the loan amounts is listed as they are. The more money available to give out, the more likely that I get people who just want the money, and think they can get away with not paying it back in a reasonable amount of time, just because of country of origin.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Regardless of it, I am not going to be spending hundreds, or possibly thousands to open up essentially a loan shark business, to be made available for people who aren't even in my own country. It is not something I am willing to take a loss on, if I cannot get a guarantee that I can get it back, due to the amount size. This is exactly why the loan amounts is listed as they are. The more money available to give out, the more likely that I get people who just want the money, and think they can get away with not paying it back in a reasonable amount of time, just because of country of origin.
Am following up on this thread and I am very optimistic that it will get a lot of traction whatever it is the venture is called "LOAN SHARK" it can be very viable and such a huge success. Especially for start-ups in small communities. There are a lot of things that people can be doing that are profitable. Rearing chicken layers and they need a bit of feed and chicken medicine, someone is running a maid centre and landscaping service and they need some toiletries and other disinfectants, someone wants to run some ads, buy data bundles and pay their graphic designer to promote a product or service that has been cashing in. Such people with a proven record and business plan can likely pay back that small concessional loan or grant. But they may likely want $15 to $100 if they may be impactful in what they seek to do.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Am following up on this thread and I am very optimistic that it will get a lot of traction whatever it is the venture is called "LOAN SHARK" it can be very viable and such a huge success. Especially for start-ups in small communities. There are a lot of things that people can be doing that are profitable. Rearing chicken layers and they need a bit of feed and chicken medicine, someone is running a maid centre and landscaping service and they need some toiletries and other disinfectants, someone wants to run some ads, buy data bundles and pay their graphic designer to promote a product or service that has been cashing in. Such people with a proven record and business plan can likely pay back that small concessional loan or grant. But they may likely want $15 to $100 if they may be impactful in what they seek to do.
Either participate in the service, or don't reply.

If it is not directly on my giving a loan directly to you, and questions directing to that end, I will report you and anyone else who wants to discuss, and not use the service.

You have been forewarned.

Back