$0.060

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a very nice initiative, the admins are really doing a wonderful job.
Great job this is what i hope to see among entreprenuers and i let indi iduals be intentional about it,my hope was to see that this service is given wit the view that the money actually helps somebody to do something tangible with it.I think in most cases atleast above $10 will be more viable but great machenisms on how to pay back and how to protect the investor or lender should be put in place.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very
Need a quick RIF loan for something here at RIF?? Look no further! Please read through the following information. If you agree to the terms of this service, feel free to request if you are in dire need of RIF Cash.

Minimum RIF Loan: $1.00 RIF
Maximum RIF Loan: $5.00 RIF
Upfront Initial Fee Added On: 25% of Total
$1.00 Loan +25% Fee
= $1.25 to be paid back in full.
$1.25 Loan +25% Fee = $1.56 to be paid back in full.
$1.50 Loan +25% Fee = $1.875 to be paid back in full.
$1.75 Loan +25% Fee = $2.20 to be paid back in full.
$2.00 Loan +25% Fee = $2.50 to be paid back in full.
$2.25 Loan +25% Fee = $2.80 to be paid back in full.
$2.50 Loan +25% Fee = $3.125 to be paid back in full.
$2.75 Loan +25% Fee = $3.44 to be paid back in full.
$3.00 Loan +25% Fee = $3.75 to be paid back in full.
$3.25 Loan +25% Fee = $4.063 to be paid back in full.
$3.50 Loan +25% Fee = $4.375 to be paid back in full.
$3.75 Loan +25% Fee = $4.69 to be paid back in full.
$4.00 Loan +25% Fee = $5.00 to be paid back in full.
$4.25 Loan +25% Fee = $5.313 to be paid back in full.
$4.50 Loan +25% Fee = $5.625 to be paid back in full.
$4.75 Loan +25% Fee = $5.94 to be paid back in full.
$5.00 Loan +25% Fee = $6.25 to be paid back in full.

Payment Plan: Complete Repayment in partial payments or all at once, to be paid back within 14 Days of Loan.
Late Fees after 14 day interest free period:
$0.50 per day, from day 15 to day 30.
$0.75 per day, starting on day 31, onward.
Late Fees Cap: Original Loan Amount and starting fee, plus $45.00 in late fees.

Loan Payback Payment Options Available: RIF Cash - Donate, PostBucks Cash - Donate, ForumCoin's FC - Donate
Before you ask, yes, the above clickable donation links lead to my accounts on all of the listed forums.

Fail to honor returning loan after 75 Days, or beyond a privately agreed payment plan, gets your account reported for scamming.

Terms of Loan Service
By requesting a loan in RIF, you agree to pay back the original sum, plus the initial fee, before the 15th day. You also agree that if it takes you longer than the 15 day interest free period, that you will pay back the original loan agreement, plus any additional fees tacked onto the total. If you are unsure how long it will take you to build up your RIF balance to repay the loan, you do not need the loan.

You agree that by requesting a RIF Loan, you will use it in the various exchanges, here in the Trade Station, to withdraw only the closest withdraw value you are about to reach, or for one of the account upgrades options available to purchase here at Referral Index Forum. If you have a shop thread open, feel free to negotiate privately with me through PMs, to negotiate a payment plan.

Failure to use the loan for the above services, and failure to repay back the loan in full within 75 Days of the loan, will get your account reported for scamming, in the Marketplace Disputes Board. The 75 day reporting can be avoided, if a privately negotiated payment plan is set up. If you then fail to pay it back in FULL by agreed pay back date in the private payment plan, you will then also be reported for scamming. Once reported in the Marketplace Disputes Board, you will be given an option to pay it back in full by staff negotiation, or be forced to pay back all that you owe at conclusion of the exchange investigation.

You can find the Exchange Reporting Policy, here: /threads/exchange-policy.56/

Replying to this thread requesting a loan, shows you acknowledge these terms. Any breach in the above terms, will be reported.

Thanks for consideration into looking at this service!
This is a very nice and commendable initiative, I hope to apply for loan soon but not now, thanks a tonne admin and all the workers of referral index forum.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Just a reminder, there are a number of you who requested loans, that have yet to start working on paying it back. A couple of you are to the point where I am about to start adding daily fees on top of the pay back amounts. If you cannot pay it back quickly, please contact me immediately for a plan to be made.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
Just a reminder, there are a number of you who requested loans, that have yet to start working on paying it back. A couple of you are to the point where I am about to start adding daily fees on top of the pay back amounts. If you cannot pay it back quickly, please contact me immediately for a plan to be made.
I am to pay back by 7th of February.

Back