RIF Cash Loans - Can Pay Back in RIF Cash or FC

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I am to pay back by 7th of February.
I know. There are others that requested (NOT YOU), that have this past day as a deadline, and 2-3 days from now. Everyone else has a week.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Please I need to borrow 2 RIF cash today, how do I go about it, thanks, anticipating your reply.
Do you understand that the amount you need to pay back, would be 2.5 RIF; and that it must be paid back within 14 days to reduce the likelyhood of having late fees added on top of it?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196
Do you understand that the amount you need to pay back, would be 2.5 RIF; and that it must be paid back within 14 days to reduce the likelyhood of having late fees added on top of it?
Yes I understand very well sir, so when do I get it, I need it urgently, thanks a tonne.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
I need to pay you with $4.5 FC and the balance from Postbucks. Send me your username to make the donation

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I need to pay you with $4.5 FC and the balance from Postbucks. Send me your username to make the donation
I have PostBucks linked to in my first post, as quoted. And apparently anything ForumCoin related, gets overwritten by the ads manager as set by @Jordan, and all links I had for it, will not link to my account. My account there, is just like this one here. You cannot miss it. My name there is Joshua Farrell, just like here.

Loan Payback Payment Options Available: RIF Cash - Donate,
PostBucks Cash - Donate,
My ForumCoin Username: Joshua Farrell
Before you ask, yes, the above clickable donation links lead to my accounts on all of the listed forums.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I have PostBucks linked to in my first post, as quoted. And apparently anything ForumCoin related, gets overwritten by the ads manager as set by @Jordan, and all links I had for it, will not link to my account. My account there, is just like this one here. You cannot miss it. My name there is Joshua Farrell, just like here.
I will do same for mine tomorrow incaee you are not online on time

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
FC
Post automatically merged:

Balance of $1.75 on PostbucksScreenshot_20230206-185735_Brave.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230206-185240_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230206-185240_Brave.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I've updated my same loan service at ForumCoin, to have lowered fees. It is now closer to what it is here for loans in FC. I also have the option for any loans made there, to be paid back here, if able.

Check it out: ForumCoin

Also, I am considering upping the available RIF to be loaned out, but with a different payment plan for larger amounts. If you have a suggestion on how to tackle $10 RIF or more loaned out, and how fast it could be potentially paid back, feel free to mention it.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
I need a $5 loan.
Post automatically merged:

I've updated my same loan service at ForumCoin, to have lowered fees. It is now closer to what it is here for loans in FC. I also have the option for any loans made there, to be paid back here, if able.

Check it out: ForumCoin

Also, I am considering upping the available RIF to be loaned out, but with a different payment plan for larger amounts. If you have a suggestion on how to tackle $10 RIF or more loaned out, and how fast it could be potentially paid back, feel free to mention it.
It will be good if you could make the interest on $10 to be $1

Back