Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Sent you the $5 RIF. The pay back by date, is February 23, considering your time hasn't rolled over to the next day yet.

I need a $5 loan.
Post automatically merged:

It will be good if you could make the interest on $10 to be $1
Well first off, my limit in the opening post of this thread states that $5 is the maximum I will give out. The reason being, is that if someone went to do posting to pay that back, it would be easier to post and pay back a $5 limit, than a $10 limit, in a 14 day period. The amount to earn daily, and pay back on the last day, would be 0.36 earned from posting daily on the forum. This means you don't have to focus your entire time posting on the forum, just to make the full thing back. Plus I have other places listed as options to pay the loan back to me on. That in itself makes paying back $5 RIF much easier, than $10 RIF.

Plus, paying back $10 RIF over a 14 day period, means that if you were going to pay back it in just RIF, you would need to post daily here, AND EARN from the posting, a daily average of 0.715 RIF every day, for 14 days, to pay it back on day 14.

And having the 25% fee on top of that, makes it that much more difficult to pay any amount above 6-7 RIF that much more difficult to do, as that percentage adds one forth of the amount that you took out, to the total balance you pay back.

And honestly, having a smaller initial fee for a loan, the bigger it gets, does not make sense. And for a business, it doesn't make sense to have a drastic change in fees, just for a bigger loan.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Plus I have other places listed as options to pay the loan back to me on. That in itself makes paying back $5 RIF much easier
This is honestly the best thing too. As you are still getting your money's worth back, and others can pay it back much quicker if they are posting on multiple forums.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Just posting a reminder that I hope those who took out RIF Loans, are working to pay it back! And if you are looking for a RIF or two, feel free to request if you are able to repay it back. As a reminder, if you can't pay back such a small amount within the listed fee free payback period, you probably shouldn't request.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Either participate in the service, or don't reply.

If it is not directly on my giving a loan directly to you, and questions directing to that end, I will report you and anyone else who wants to discuss, and not use the service.

You have been forewarned.
Returned 350 FC and 2.75 RIF. Give me another $5

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Hello I want to borrow $10.5
Post automatically merged:

Or can I get $4.5?
You do know I listed the max at $5 RIF, right? :D And what is the insistance of everyone draining my account balance before I can recover it? :D

Total due on the date I included in the transaction message, is 5.625 RIF

Back