RIF Cash Loans - Can Pay Back in RIF Cash or FC

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
No need to continue to point it out. There is a reason why I put into place a minimum account age and post count minimum in place.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
@flower, @Yohanna, @gammarays, @Agbalagbaa and anyone else on here that took loans at Bizdustry, if you want to not have to pay it back, feel free to directly message me, as we know it is a bit hard to have to shift posting to earn somewhere else. So if you have the ability to pay it back, tell me, and I will adjust the payback date to accommodate a new deadline (like an another month wait for building up a balance once again). If not, tell me that too, and I will just erase your entry from my records.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Hello @Joshua Farrell ,i am requesting a $10 RIF cash loan to be paid back after 30 days.What do i need to do to qualify for it?
As you met the requirements, there are no additional requirements.

I cannot loan any out at this time, due to having no RIF to loan out. My ability to loan out, is very dependent on people paying me back, and I have several people who disappeared on me, and refuses to pay anything back.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
As you met the requirements, there are no additional requirements.

I cannot loan any out at this time, due to having no RIF to loan out. My ability to loan out, is very dependent on people paying me back, and I have several people who disappeared on me, and refuses to pay anything back.
That development is not palatable and i wonder why we are not quality people.if we get help we need to communicate if we have a challenge so that we can strike a deal with the creditor.Those people should return what rightfully belongs to you because it was hard earned on your end.
Thanks for the feedback and i do hope they begin to return back your cash.Do you also offer exchange of RIF cash to LTC service?

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
That development is not palatable and i wonder why we are not quality people.if we get help we need to communicate if we have a challenge so that we can strike a deal with the creditor.Those people should return what rightfully belongs to you because it was hard earned on your end.
Thanks for the feedback and i do hope they begin to return back your cash.Do you also offer exchange of RIF cash to LTC service?
Directly to LTC? No, I do not offer such services, as I don't consistently have funds available to do so. This is why any services like offering to do a paypal withdraw and then forward the amount in LTC or BTC or any other crypto, I would generally charge a flat fee on top of it.

The last time I offered such services, I ended up having the group of people who someone was requesting the service to be done through me, suddenly have a large amount of attempted reversals on the transactions, due to individuals scamming.

If I am going to offer said services again, I have a now very strict policy that I request to deal with each person individually, and I will not do any transfers from people, whose services were done on places that I cannot verify that the person is not scamming.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Directly to LTC? No, I do not offer such services, as I don't consistently have funds available to do so. This is why any services like offering to do a paypal withdraw and then forward the amount in LTC or BTC or any other crypto, I would generally charge a flat fee on top of it.

The last time I offered such services, I ended up having the group of people who someone was requesting the service to be done through me, suddenly have a large amount of attempted reversals on the transactions, due to individuals scamming.

If I am going to offer said services again, I have a now very strict policy that I request to deal with each person individually, and I will not do any transfers from people, whose services were done on places that I cannot verify that the person is not scamming.
what are those places that can offer us the best escrow services to protect both parties,my reference is @Hate2Wait,i have done some transactions with him dating back from FC sites and we were satisfied with transactions on both ends on all accounts that we ever transaxted.How can i exchange my RIF cash for ltc?Do you permit me to message you in private chat.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
what are those places that can offer us the best escrow services to protect both parties,my reference is @Hate2Wait,i have done some transactions with him dating back from FC sites and we were satisfied with transactions on both ends on all accounts that we ever transaxted.How can i exchange my RIF cash for ltc?Do you permit me to message you in private chat.
I have no recommendations on how to get LTC from any earned RIF from here. And I have no recommended escrow services, due to how a large majority of escrow services operate, in regards to what they will do to verify everything is in order.

Sure PM me.

Back