Suggestion RIF Cash Suggestion

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like to suggest that we should allow users to donate/ exchange their earnings like possible on other forums because to contact admin and get it done takes longer and in case anyone is seen abusing it then they should be penalized for that.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.053
I had never seen the donate option on the site before I used it on BMF a month ago. Yes, it is beneficial for the people and I feel the admin should think about adding this option. And the people who misuse it should be punished.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a lot of you would like to have this feature, it would definitely make things easier and quicker. However, there would be some complications along the way. As you all already know, we have a daily limit of $1.05 that can be earned per member. When we do exchanges, we have to temporarily disable the maximum daily limit to transfer funds from one account to another if the value goes over $1.05. It's unfortunate, but that's how the addon currently operates with the daily limit in effect. @Jordan can correct me if I'm wrong, however, if we enable member-to-member trading (donations) per this suggestion, it won't work anyway due to the $1.05 daily limit. It would take the funds from your account, but will not credit it to the other member's account if over the $1.05 limit.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know a lot of you would like to have this feature, it would definitely make things easier and quicker. However, there would be some complications along the way. As you all already know, we have a daily limit of $1.05 that can be earned per member. When we do exchanges, we have to temporarily disable the maximum daily limit to transfer funds from one account to another if the value goes over $1.05. It's unfortunate, but that's how the addon currently operates with the daily limit in effect. @Jordan can correct me if I'm wrong, however, if we enable member-to-member trading (donations) per this suggestion, it won't work anyway due to the $1.05 daily limit. It would take the funds from your account, but will not credit it to the other member's account if over the $1.05 limit.
Hi Devin,
I've never worked with the dragon byte add-on for Xenforo. (I have a highly customised and edited version of the Themehouse addon on my other sites)
So I'll have to do some digging. However, for the request, for now I'm going to leave for the simple fact that I'm still getting aaquainted with the forums and community. I don't want to jump to any changes right this second.

In the near future I will most certainly take on feedback and user suggestions and see what we can do. At the end of the day, without you guys, this forum wouldn't exist. So anything to make it easier for you would be ideal. Just bear with me while I get accustom to things around here, and see if there's things I can develop or even add in the future.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
Let's say 2 currencies like RIF Points and RIF Cash. Then when transfer you trade from RIF Cash to RIF Trade Cash then enable donation in RIF Trade Cash. It is not so hard programmatically. And let 1,05 $ limit for RIF Cash while unlimited on RIF Trade Cash. Even Bizdustry allows donation in Biznotes and USD then your case enable donation in RIF Trade Cash and disable for RIF Cash.

stbrians

Complete Stranger
Nov 26, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to suggest that we should allow users to donate/ exchange their earnings like possible on other forums because to contact admin and get it done takes longer and in case anyone is seen abusing it then they should be penalized for that.
Is this possible? How?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
Is this possible? How?
If admin divide RIF Cash into two balance, RIF Cash and RIF Trade Cash, where RIF Trade Cash is for donations or staffs similar to that. And you could transfer between them.
Post automatically merged:

More explication:
Transact from RIF Cash to RIF Trade Cash to accomplish trade as max earning on RIF Cash is 1,05 $.
You could request cash out from RIF Cash or RIF Trade Cash.
Other sense is not possible.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let's say 2 currencies like RIF Points and RIF Cash. Then when transfer you trade from RIF Cash to RIF Trade Cash then enable donation in RIF Trade Cash. It is not so hard programmatically. And let 1,05 $ limit for RIF Cash while unlimited on RIF Trade Cash. Even Bizdustry allows donation in Biznotes and USD then your case enable donation in RIF Trade Cash and disable for RIF Cash.
This could potentially work. We will wait on Jordan to become well acquainted with the community and fix some ongoing issues, then maybe he can work something out in regard to these suggestions!
If admin divide RIF Cash into two balance, RIF Cash and RIF Trade Cash, where RIF Trade Cash is for donations or staffs similar to that. And you could transfer between them.
Post automatically merged:

More explication:
Transact from RIF Cash to RIF Trade Cash to accomplish trade as max earning on RIF Cash is 1,05 $.
You could request cash out from RIF Cash or RIF Trade Cash.
Other sense is not possible.
Great thinking! I'm sure Jordan will figure something out in the near future.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Very great explaination indeed @saoussen5765,i think from your idea this will build and we will likely have this feature enabled pretty soon.All that is required from us i guess is that we need to ensure we do not abuse this feature and we coninue to be quality people.

Last edited:

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For RIF Trade Cash as there is limit 1,05 $ for RIF Cash
Im looking into your suggestion.

The issue would still remain that you then can't transfer the RIF trade cash to RIF cash. So items in the shop and withdraw can't happen without making them purchasable with RIF trade cash but then they wont be able to use RIF cash on them

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
Im looking into your suggestion.

The issue would still remain that you then can't transfer the RIF trade cash to RIF cash. So items in the shop and withdraw can't happen without making them purchasable with RIF trade cash but then they wont be able to use RIF cash on them
The RIF Cash and RIF Trade Cash could be both used to shop from the market. There is similar thing in Bizdustry where you could purchase from USD and from Biznotes so it is possible cash out from 5 $ RIF Cash or 5 $ RIF Trade Cash, so there is one direction RIF Cash to RIF Trade Cash, other direction due to 1,05 $ limit will not be possible.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are correct

Back