Question RIF earnings

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This site pays 0.02 cents per post and per new thread. Will this stay forever or for a limited time only? What will be the usual payment per post and thread?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
This site pays 0.02 cents per post and per new thread. Will this stay forever or for a limited time only? What will be the usual payment per post and thread?
This was just for the ongoing Dec rewards on the site. The normal rate is always a cent per post and 2 cents per thread. So this reward might change tomorrow or not. Let Just keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow and see what it brings. We might have triple rewards per post Lol

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This was just for the ongoing Dec rewards on the site. The normal rate is always a cent per post and 2 cents per thread. So this reward might change tomorrow or not. Let Just keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow and see what it brings. We might have triple rewards per post Lol
Thanks for replying to my question. It is not that bad. Still I can target 1$ a day here

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi @averygirl ,

I see some mixed comments regarding RIF Cash pay per post, the information provided is only partially correct. Different forum sections will credit different RIF Cash amounts, you can review all RIF Cash pay information by going to https://referralindexforum.com/help/rifpoints/ .

Also, there is a bonus incentive that is offering double RIF Cash per post (double what you would normally earn in each section) for the ongoing December contest if you activated it through the holiday calendar. If you have further questions regarding that double crediting incentive, please let me know and I’ll request additional details from Jordan.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I am not sure if the December reward is still valid after the bug attacking and then the site going under maintenance. But then Devin and Jordan have increased the pay rates and also the daily limit for couple of days to compensate for all the money that people lost due to the bug. That's good enough to keep us motivated. The recent posts by Jordan and Devin has no mention about the December rewards. So, I am not sure. However, I am still getting my snowflakes.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi @averygirl ,

I see some mixed comments regarding RIF Cash pay per post, the information provided is only partially correct. Different forum sections will credit different RIF Cash amounts, you can review all RIF Cash pay information by going to https://referralindexforum.com/help/rifpoints/ .

Also, there is a bonus incentive that is offering double RIF Cash per post (double what you would normally earn in each section) for the ongoing December contest if you activated it through the holiday calendar. If you have further questions regarding that double crediting incentive, please let me know and I’ll request additional details from Jordan.

Hello Devin! I am a new member on the forum. I really hope that the double rewards will be made permanent as the current rewarding system is optimal for all the members. I really hope that the current rates will be sustained for a long time. Thanks! :)

Back