Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I decided that I want to be able to help those who have an account on Bizdustry.com, to be able to directly cashout there without contacting other users to do so. So for a price in RIF, I am willing to pay for the Standard VIP that grants access to withdraw, and also pay for your Marketplace Access, that then allows you to use their marketplace to run your own exchanges there!

What you get for your RIF
1 Month Standard VIP, 1 Month Full Marketplace Access

What does this mean for you?
What this means, is that you can withdraw from the place, and create exchanges or sell products or services for a period of 30 days.

How frequent can I claim this?
As frequent as you want. You can request it monthly with your RIF, and I will pay for it for you.

Can I get more than the 1 month length?
Yes you can, you just need to send me the appropriate amount of RIF for the cost of the length you want to get. So if you want 6 months, you need to send me the cost I mention below, multiplied by 6.

If I get Marketplace Access and be able to offer my own exchange services there, couldn't I pay for the VIP and Marketplace Access myself?
Yes you can, but if you so choose, you can have me pay for it for you, by sending me RIF once per month, or more (example, paying for the longer VIP Lengths).

How much does it cost?
It will cost you 24 RIF to claim the two upgrades I have mentioned.

What if I just want Marketplace Access, how much does that cost?
4 RIF is what it will cost for a single month.

How much would it be for just the Standard VIP, so I can withdraw?
20 RIF, for just the Standard VIP for 1 month.

First 3 Request Discount:
First 3 to request, gets a 50% discount on the price. So it would be 12 RIF, instead of 24 RIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back