RIF Loans - Monthly Payback Edition. Small and Large Loans Available

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is wonderful that you have been able to seal all the loopholes and that it should not be a problem if this wonderful innovation is back and running in full swing.I think this is my last comment here.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING<<<YOU HAVE RESUMED OFFERING THIS SERVICE>>>>

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Bringing back to the top to emphasize on what you can get, instead of withdrawing a small loan and to then work it off later. What can you get with a small loan? The Pro Membership Account Upgrade!

What is the Pro Membership Account Upgrade?

It is a upgrade to your account, that gives you the following options:
• Ad-Free Experience
• Signature enabled - 2 links / 3 lines / 1 images max
• Account Customizations
• Private Forum Access
• Marketplace Rights

The above is priced, starting at $3.99 Per month, which can be paid for with RIF cash. That is, if you don't have money to spend at this particular moment, through payPal or Card Payments via Stripe.

The price does get discounted, if you go for the longer upgrade lengths.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Hey everyone! Just giving a reminder that you can also use my loan service for withdrawing your balance to Forum Coin or Discussion Bucks! So go ahead and make that request! You have a month to work on paying back a portion of it, if you do!

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Just a reminder, it is generally easier to get this loan service, than the one on Discussion Bucks. So if you want to use this to transfer to Discussion Bucks and then withdraw your balance there, that is totally acceptable. :)

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Loans are still available. Message me if you want to talk in private, if you don't want to reply to this thread.

Back