RIF points for Gadgets and Accessories. Nigerians only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello guys
I have a small scale gadgets and accessories business I run so I want to accept RIF points in exchange for them.

This service is only available for Nigerians living in Nigeria.

For transparency sake, we'll be conducting every transaction here. The admin can serve as an escrow if needed.

Items will be listed with their prices in naira. Delivery cost is around 2000-2500 naira depending on the location.
We'll be using popular logistics companies like GIG logistics or EMS speedpost.

Items available includes
Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth earbuds
Wired earphones
Watches
Memory cards
Phone chargers

We'll be using a flat rate of $1 to 700 naira so you can know the equivalent of RIF to pay.

Thanks for stopping by. Drop your comments and suggestions.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Hmmm not bad though, and the rate is not bad as well. For now though I do not have anything to buy, maybe later on. But what about cases of default accessories?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmmm not bad though, and the rate is not bad as well. For now though I do not have anything to buy, maybe later on. But what about cases of default accessories?
The cases available is just phone case of xiaomi redmi 7, redmi note 7 and redmi note 8. You can always check back anytime you're interested.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
The cases available is just phone case of xiaomi redmi 7, redmi note 7 and redmi note 8. You can always check back anytime you're interested.
Oh no, sorry I ment what about a situation where maybe a Bluetooth device is not working properly, what's the process to correct the situation?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry I skipped your question. Let me see how it'll be just that I'm yet to withdraw from the forum. I'll see how it can work out in the coming days. Thanks.
Nice idea. How about exchanging RIF to naira. I would still patronize you in future.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, sorry I ment what about a situation where maybe a Bluetooth device is not working properly, what's the process to correct the situation?
You can restart the device and unpair. Try to pair back and see if it solves.
You didn't answer my Query mate. Any way of doing this?
I just answered. My apologies.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
Sorry I skipped your question. Let me see how it'll be just that I'm yet to withdraw from the forum. I'll see how it can work out in the coming days. Thanks.

Post automatically merged:

You can restart the device and unpair. Try to pair back and see if it solves.

I just answered. My apologies.
Okay I will remind sometimes again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For real? Makes sense. I can't wait for you to include laptop cos I need a laptop badly
Hello guys
I have a small scale gadgets and accessories business I run so I want to accept RIF points in exchange for them.

This service is only available for Nigerians living in Nigeria.

For transparency sake, we'll be conducting every transaction here. The admin can serve as an escrow if needed.

Items will be listed with their prices in naira. Delivery cost is around 2000-2500 naira depending on the location.
We'll be using popular logistics companies like GIG logistics or EMS speedpost.

Items available includes
Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth earbuds
Wired earphones
Watches
Memory cards
Phone chargers

We'll be using a flat rate of $1 to 700 naira so you can know the equivalent of RIF to pay.

Thanks for stopping by. Drop your comments and suggestions.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is wonderful, amongst African countries I applaud on the unity and resilience that the team in Nigeria has exhibited in online work.Cintinue soaring high.

Hey owner of this thread,have you considered on making your business an online store even using Facebook and WhatsApp.Make you catelogue properly and see how it will do for you.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
This is a very good one. I am highly impressed with your ingenuity. Hope it turns out well. Do you have a powerbank? How much would you sell? We can work something out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back