Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Devin.
When I come to know that you were taking the site offline, and will come back when you will have revenue source. I decided to not to give you burden.
I had 4130 RIF, but I did not request withdrawal.. Now, you have source, but my account is reset to 0. please recheck..
Thank You.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Yugocean ,

There were various announcements on the website:
1. Header Announcement Bar
2. Stickied Thread in the News and Announcements Section
3. Floating Announcement in the bottom right-hand corner of the website (this one specifically mentioned the final day to request a cashout for your earnings).
4. A Personal Message was sent to every member.
5. An email was sent to individuals who are subscribed to our mailing list.

With this being said, the final day to request a withdrawal for earnings was October 15th at 11:59 PM EST, before the maintenance period; nearly every announcement mentioned that the 15th was the last day to withdraw because the points system would be reset. I gave everyone the same opportunity to request a withdrawal for their account balance, and everyone that requested was paid successfully.

Now that the system is removed, there are no records of any RIF Points being earned or what the previous account balances were. If I were to allow you to cash out the said amount, if other members get online and make the same claim I would have to honor their requests as well. Unfortunately, I cannot do this. I'm sorry.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.480
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the reason I requested a payout when the announcement was done and I am thankful for the site that I received $2.5.

I think the admin should think about such users who didn't request a payout when the site was at a loss and was going through a change.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That was the reason I requested a cashout as well.As a worker I could not just allow my points to reset to zero so I requested a minute cashout of $2.5 and admin gladly honoured the request.Most people were paid their cash.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, ok Devin, I understand you cannot pay now, you did what you could.
Lesson learned, my fault.
I will however start again here.

Thanks for reply.

Back