Robot Trading

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
There are robots that served as crews in a fast food centers, so with trading. Robots work in Forex trading. Robots do work. Though they are tools, but it all depends on what they are used for and how well they are used . Other traders like FX traders comfortable relying on robots for their success, whereas, others have problems. Bitcoin Prime is the overall Best Trading Robot in 2022. What can you add to this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
I think the AIs are becoming popular nowadays. In my mind, Robot Sophia is the best among them. I also watched that there is a little version of her, which I hope that I can have one in the coming years.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I think the AIs are becoming popular nowadays. In my mind, Robot Sophia is the best among them. I also watched that there is a little version of her, which I hope that I can have one in the coming years.
But among the 10 Trading Robots, is Bitcoin Prime the best?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are robots that served as crews in a fast food centers, so with trading. Robots work in Forex trading. Robots do work. Though they are tools, but it all depends on what they are used for and how well they are used . Other traders like FX traders comfortable relying on robots for their success, whereas, others have problems. Bitcoin Prime is the overall Best Trading Robot in 2022. What can you add to this?
I have heard of a lot of robots that trade for people but I don't think it is advisable to use them. I won't advise anyone to use them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I have heard of a lot of robots that trade for people but I don't think it is advisable to use them. I won't advise anyone to use them
Why don't you advise them to buy a trading robot? If I have money, I better buy a robot if programmed well can make us rich.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Bit looking at these robot trading of a thing, most of these bots are actually programmed by humans, which means they are not above mistakes. In some cases it is even humans who do the trading not actual bots.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Bit looking at these robot trading of a thing, most of these bots are actually programmed by humans, which means they are not above mistakes. In some cases it is even humans who do the trading not actual bots.
But it's told robots can do tricks to win.

Back