Running pastry Kitchen business.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now a days pastry shops are very popular and very profitable business area, even if there are a lots of pastry shops opening at this moment still it is not covering the needs and demands, the best thing about running pastry is that its based on customers need and demands, and we only start cooking when there is an order,
in my country its getting very popular and peoples run pastry business even without having shops they advertise their works on social media like tiktok and when they get order they bake the cake and sweet cookies in their kitchen and deliver it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
Anything that has to do with food has become one of the most lucrative business out there due to the fact that food is one of the things that as humans we cannot do without on a daily basis.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything that has to do with food has become one of the most lucrative business out there due to the fact that food is one of the things that as humans we cannot do without on a daily basis.
True, food is the most demanding thing of human beings and since we need food in order to live running business that is related food is good and profitable and have less risky compare do other business ideas.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.425
Pastries are vital parts of many ocassions and celebrations. That is why it is a booming business. The key to success in that business now is building a strong brand. That would get you deals easily.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pastries are vital parts of many ocassions and celebrations. That is why it is a booming business. The key to success in that business now is building a strong brand. That would get you deals easily.
True since our society have many celebrations every day and we need cakes and sweet things for celebration those days no mater how much pastry chaffs out there still its not covering it is in demand every time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.675
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything pastry business here booms. Here anything that has to do with food is lucrative and profitable people would patronizes. So pastry business is a lucrative business out here in my locality.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything pastry business here booms. Here anything that has to do with food is lucrative and profitable people would patronizes. So pastry business is a lucrative business out here in my locality.
I think anything that relates to food have very big profit in any location or in any country, also in my location peoples are starting this business at their home and its good.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.153
I believe starting a pastry business is a great idea. There are already some successful pastry businesses in my area, so it seems like a viable business. It is essential to consider the location and other factors that can contribute to the success of the business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.145
I must say that it is a good business. If I am good at it, I can have a bakery shop with the twist. A bakery shop that can offer coffee and milktea.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
In my country, running a pastry business is also becoming popular but the problem is that it requires a reasonable amount of money to start it up. This is because flour and most raw materials used for pastries are very expensive now.

Back