Running phone maintenance business,

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country there are a lots of phone repairing shops, and they are still opening a new phone maintenance shops in the city, since the business is in big demand even if there are a lots of repair shops the business is profitable and lucrative, all it need is a shop and a good skill with the right tools and equipment, the old repairing shops was based on experience and not on learned skill, but now their are a lots of peoples graduated with maintenance and they have good skill and they know many things about the new technology so they will get good profit from it.
What about in your country does running a phone repair shop profitable?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Yes, it is profitable. You can't run phone repairs shop without making good money since people are always having have phone repairs issues hut you have to be skilled in it

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Yes that is true there is no way which you will run a phone repair and maintenance business and not making profit people use phone everyday and phone developed fault daily and it's got repair daily

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that is true there is no way which you will run a phone repair and maintenance business and not making profit people use phone everyday and phone developed fault daily and it's got repair daily
True, everyone in the world use a phone and every time peoples face problem with their phone and its chipper to fix he phone than buying so its a good business.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
Phone repair business is very profitable since most people are carrying their smartphone with them everywhere. They often break the screen or damage the phone and require repairs for the phone regularly.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Here mostly people are doing this business without any relevant degree, they just started it with their experience and expertise, but they are doing good. It is something practical as if they don't fix phone, customer won't visit them again.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
This is actually a very good business, especially if you know what you are doing. From time to time people are always having one issue or the other with their phones and would love to take it for maintenance rather than instantly buy a new one.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, running a phone repair shop in my country is a very profitable business. Indeed, there are many youths who have studied phone maintenance as a course and graduated with good skills. They now run those shops and earn so well because there are many customers in this market. Everyone has a phone in this era and require maintenance from time to time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
I think that can be so lucrative business ever to have. With the raising in the higher demand of the smartphones in my country, the business for maintenance and looking after the phones might be doing very well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
I think that can be so lucrative business ever to have. With the raising in the higher demand of the smartphones in my country, the business for maintenance and looking after the phones might be doing very well.
Yes that's true, these days almost everyone has a smartphone, so starting up a smartphone maintenance business, especially in busy locations is a good business to start up. I know someone who is into this and he is currently making money from it

Back